Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Looked on their site but, do not see where to register new suppressor (OSPERY 45)
NVM, found it
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Registered an Omega last wednesday night. Got the pouch and flash hider today!
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone get a large pouch lately?

I registered my Sparrow and Specwar a couple of months ago.  Got the small pouch in less than a week, still waiting on the large one.  Not sure if it didn't go through, or maybe they think "tough cookies" b/c I got the crappy pouch with the Specwar?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone else have the button break/stop working? Snapped it onto my range bag once, took it off once, went to put it back on and the button no longer holds together. I can't complain to much since it was free, just sad.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 2:31:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I just received my small spectre II pouch.Its brown color, has a buckle and seems to have solid seams. It took exactly a week to receive

Im just wondering why they didnt mail my medium and large pouch with acr muzzle device all in one shot?
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 5:27:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Re: dog tags

I tried to talk my way into getting them for my two new cans, and just heard back from KC: "sorry, but the dog tags have been discontinued"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok. Thanks.i kind of figured it was done by what I read but figured I asked.

Re: dog tags

I tried to talk my way into getting them for my two new cans, and just heard back from KC: "sorry, but the dog tags have been discontinued"

Right on.  Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How close in appearance are the pouches that fit the Osprey compared to the ones that used to come with them? I have a 9 and 45, but getting ready to mail the F4 on a 40 tomorrow. I'd rather have one of the older ones that match...but I asked SiCo and they said they didn't have any left lying around.
View Quote

I like the older/original pouches better than the ones that come via registration. The new ones are better suited for round cans.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:27:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone still receiving these. I'm at the four month or so mark on two of them
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone still receiving these. I'm at the four month or so mark on two of them
View Quote

Same here. I registered 2 back when the dog tags were going on and never received them. Then I registered 3 cans about 4 months ago and only got 1 large pouch. Never got the small or medium. I even sent a email asking about them and never got a reply.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I registered 3 suppressors back in May - I asked for a T-shirt (That came right away), and 1 Lg. & 1 Sm. pouch.

The Lg. one showed up in Aug. - so I e-mailed Silencerco, and asked about the missing Sm. one, and was told they didn't have a record of me registering one of the cans - and that I should register it now. I did, and the other pouch showed up about 3 weeks later.

If you've been waiting a long time - send them a e-mail - include your SN's and have them check on it.

Have a good weekend,
Bob S.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Guys.....I've posted before....if you haven't received your stuff just call them.  They can tell you if your registrations went thru.  I was waiting quite awhile and called only to find out that the submittals didn't go thru (computer glitch).

I was told to re-register and then......BAM!  Stated receiving stuff

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 1:27:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Guys.....I've posted before....if you haven't received your stuff just call them.  They can tell you if your registrations went thru.  I was waiting quite awhile and called only to find out that the submittals didn't go thru (computer glitch).

I was told to re-register and then......BAM!  Stated receiving stuff

View Quote
This happened to me.  I checked on it when i recieved my omega and the pouch hadent showen up in 4 months.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone receive their asr flash hider separate from their pouch for omega registration? Pouch came today but no flash hider.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I have registered four cans since July.  T shirt and first large pouch came in one week.  other two large pouches took a month.  Shape on all is the same--even the Osprey 45 pouch.  Muzzle device for Omega came separate and just before the pouch.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:18:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Recently received a pouch for a suppressor I bought in July that's still in NFA jail.

The reminder makes the wait that much more difficult.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#18]
I might have to call or re-register, haven't received anything in a month.  I was starting to wonder if they forgot about me.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I might have to call or re-register, haven't received anything in a month.  I was starting to wonder if they forgot about me.  
View Quote

I called at the month mark and the guy said they are about 6-8 weeks behind.

I registered two on September 11 and received one of them last friday.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#20]
I registered the second week of September and got the pouch yesterday. I ordered a medium black and they sent an FDE; wondering if I'm stuck with it....
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh gotcha.  I won't bug them then, I don't mind waiting a few more weeks.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I registered the second week of September and got the pouch yesterday. I ordered a medium black and they sent an FDE; wondering if I'm stuck with it....
View Quote

I don't think you ordered a black suppressor pouch, there's no color option on the registration form and I think they only make tan pouches anyway.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't think you ordered a black suppressor pouch, there's no color option on the registration form and I think they only make tan pouches anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I registered it over the phone and the guy asked if I wanted black or tan. I opted for black. Not a big deal, I was just curious.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#24]
They charged me $5 for shipping which I didn't mind. Then a few minutes later I got an email saying my order was voided and refunded. Which kind of freaked me out because I haven't seen my osprey yet (still on form 3) and I thought I had the wrong serial # but the guys at silencerco refunded my money so it was all free. Cool company to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Finally got my suppressor pouch this Saturday (6 weeks +-)
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I've just been throwing all my pouches on the shelf and have a little pouch overload .  I don't even know what/if I have anything outstanding with them.  I wish there was a way to go look at all the orders
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I registered it over the phone and the guy asked if I wanted black or tan. I opted for black. Not a big deal, I was just curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, I've never seen a black pouch from SiCo, they make those black sleeve things, but those are just cheap sunglass looking bags.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've just been throwing all my pouches on the shelf and have a little pouch overload .  I don't even know what/if I have anything outstanding with them.  I wish there was a way to go look at all the orders
View Quote

I wish I could check also, I've gotten a handful of suppressors since I registered and I'm not sure all of what I already sent.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I have gotten some large and small pouches in the last couple weeks so they are still coming in.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm still waiting on the Omega flash hider. That's all I really care about.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#31]
^^^^ I got mine and I submitted it around 4 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I run a Bowers cover on my Octane 9, so when I registered it I asked for the cover that fits the biggest can they make (forget the name). With the cover on, it does fit in the pouch, but it's slightly more snug than I'd like. Still, not a bad pouch for the price. I just wish someone would make a pouch that is lined with the stuff from bowers but large enough that you could just drop a hot can in there and it'd be fine. That's how can pouches should be...
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Just posting up that I got a large pouch in yesterday, so they must just be backlogged a bit.  It took probably 3 months or so to get this one.  Got my small pouch within a couple of days of filling out the registration back when.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#34]
I got one today that was registered mid September.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I registered in October 14' for dog tags. That promotion seems to have gone, but I never got a message as to the new offerings. Since I'm twelve months out I guess I should start the process over.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I registered two cans back in april and about two months later the large pouch came in. I waited until last week, then went back to SiCo's registration and tried to re-enter both cans into the registry. One of them came back as already registered and the other one was not registered so I chose a small pouch for that. It came today, I wanna say it took 3 days.

it was a pleasant experience, when I chose the small pouch it was added to a shopping cart and they sent an email confirmation as well. Much better than just filling out the form, waiting & hoping.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I registered two cans back in april and about two months later the large pouch came in. I waited until last week, then went back to SiCo's registration and tried to re-enter both cans into the registry. One of them came back as already registered and the other one was not registered so I chose a small pouch for that. It came today, I wanna say it took 3 days.

it was a pleasant experience, when I chose the small pouch it was added to a shopping cart and they sent an email confirmation as well. Much better than just filling out the form, waiting & hoping.
View Quote

did the same last wednesday, got the pouch today. The "checkout" style is a much welcomed improvement.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Registered another one last night to see if it got better, I like the improvements. Even got an email today saying it shipped.

I have 3 left unregistered, might go ahead and get those done too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Received my omega pouch this weekend. But no Flash hider yet....
Did anyone get there pouch before there FH?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:01:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone receive their asr flash hider separate from their pouch for omega registration? Pouch came today but no flash hider.

Still no flash hider, but am told our situation is normal
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:53:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Update, just received my Asr flash hider and a pouch for my osprey, almost one month after receiving pouch for omega.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:03:40 AM EDT
[#43]
I received a pouch today that I had forgotten was coming. I did the registration probably two months ago.

It came the same day as a store order, so maybe putting my order together reminded them they needed to send the pouch. I wouldn't have minded if they combined the two and saved on the shipping cost.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I received a pouch today that I had forgotten was coming. I did the registration probably two months ago.

It came the same day as a store order, so maybe putting my order together reminded them they needed to send the pouch. I wouldn't have minded if they combined the two and saved on the shipping cost.
View Quote

Saved for who?

The pouch doesn't cost you a thing.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#45]
I registered the Omega I have in jail shortly after Thanksgiving. After a delay by USPS, the package was finally delivered today. I got both the pouch and flash hider so for those that still haven't gotten anything, you might want to email them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#46]
I just registered this morning for a pouch for my Spectre II that is in jail.......
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just registered this morning for a pouch for my Spectre II that is in jail.......
View Quote

Nice to see another NM resident in here.

I sent off registration for one can. And I wanted a shirt. I got one the next week. And then I got another a month later  haha. Silencerco is a cool company
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#48]
They should make a pouch for the Salvo
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Anyone else have the button break/stop working? Snapped it onto my range bag once, took it off once, went to put it back on and the button no longer holds together. I can't complain to much since it was free, just sad.
View Quote

The male side of the snap pulled off the first time I tried to unsnap it to attach it to my case.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#50]
I like the pouches also; I wish I could buy more like them.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top