Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
AR Sponsor
Previous Page
/ 1227
Next Page
8/28/2017 11:42:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Engineer5][Edited] [#1]
Quote History
Originally Posted By redrock53:
Hey Guys,, I'm new to the site, does anyone know where I can get the correct Bore Guide and the issue case with the pre-cut foam?

Thanks,

Redrock53    [email protected]
View Quote
You can watch Ebay for the case.  They pop up once in a while.

One of the thread members had a run of the correct bore guides custom made.  Pretty sure he sold them all.
-Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. -JFK
-Beware the fury of a patient man.
-Thousands and thousands of laws....All for just ten commandments.

-"alot" is not a word.
8/28/2017 12:01:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cjwwd2][Edited] [#2]
Nvm
8/28/2017 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Go show PRI some love my dudes, it has HAPPENED!

Horrey Sheeeiiiitttttt
View Quote
Hey,

Was this not a available previously? The page calls it a Gen II and the description shows G1, along with the part number. I've been following this thread for months and still haven't figured out the whole Mod 0 thing. Are there version names or numbers for the Mk18s with PRI handguards? Which Mk18 is the retro sight for?

Just had to ask so I can better understand. I'm interested in building a Mod 0 clone as I'm not big on the versions with the KAC rail (just personal preference). It seems like many of the most correct parts are not available. Which gen of the mod 0 makes the most sense for someone starting to source parts today?

BTW: I've already contacted Briceman RE an M16A1 reprofiled and engraved receiver.

Thanks
Rat
8/28/2017 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rat-a-tat-tat:



Hey,

Was this not a available previously? The page calls it a Gen II and the description shows G1, along with the part number. I've been following this thread for months and still haven't figured out the whole Mod 0 thing. Are there version names or numbers for the Mk18s with PRI handguards? Which Mk18 is the retro sight for?

Just had to ask so I can better understand. I'm interested in building a Mod 0 clone as I'm not big on the versions with the KAC rail (just personal preference). It seems like many of the most correct parts are not available. Which gen of the mod 0 makes the most sense for someone starting to source parts today?

BTW: I've already contacted Briceman RE an M16A1 reprofiled and engraved receiver.

Thanks
Rat
View Quote
Mk18 or Mk12?
8/28/2017 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Mister_Donut:


Mk18 or Mk12?
View Quote
Forgive me. Mk12
I'm most of the way through a Mk18 build and want to start a Mk12.
8/28/2017 4:08:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mister_Donut][Edited] [#6]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rat-a-tat-tat:


Forgive me. Mk12
I'm most of the way through a Mk18 build and want to start a Mk12.
View Quote
Lol, no worries.

I too am familiar with trying to do both, it's a dark path that leads to much financial difficulties.
8/28/2017 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rat-a-tat-tat:
Hey,

Was this not a available previously? The page calls it a Gen II and the description shows G1, along with the part number. I've been following this thread for months and still haven't figured out the whole Mod 0 thing. Are there version names or numbers for the Mk18s with PRI handguards? Which Mk18 is the retro sight for?

Just had to ask so I can better understand. I'm interested in building a Mod 0 clone as I'm not big on the versions with the KAC rail (just personal preference). It seems like many of the most correct parts are not available. Which gen of the mod 0 makes the most sense for someone starting to source parts today?

BTW: I've already contacted Briceman RE an M16A1 reprofiled and engraved receiver.

Thanks
Rat
View Quote
Long answer short: There's no short answer.  These were experimental, evolving systems in the early days, and things changed without a schedule or change in nomenclature.  The Gen 1/2 handguards were rather separate from the Gen 3 issue, and the original wheeled FSB was in limited use, but there's no real guide to "if you have a Gen X handguard you need to use parts A, B and C".  Moreover, once the receivers (later rifles) hit the field, they were modified by the end users, so even the way they left NSWC Crane was not necessarily the way they appeared in use.

The write-up on Page 1 does a reasonable job of outlining the progression, but there's some wiggle to most of the "rules".
8/28/2017 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 78Staff:
How does one know if they actually need one?  I've been reading about the Bootleg and Gemtec, and also the Adj. gas blocks too since I was looking at a 300BO supressed build too lately.  I do get a bit of gas to the face with my MK12, even with the GB.  MK18 the same way.  Not sure if adjust gas would help or if it's just part of the deal of shooting suppressed.  I always shoot Mil or close to Mil ammo, ie MK262 Mod1 (or like handload), 193, 855 etc no Tula/Wolf or any crap like that in my MK12/MK18's.  Bit of gas to the face and ejection moves from 4 oclock to around 1-2 oclock when the can's on, generally.  Standard build, ie Douglas Barrel, Colt BGC, Rifle Buffer/Spring.  MK18 with Colt barrel/bcg, H2 Buffer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By 78Staff:
Originally Posted By Outrider:


A buffer or spring won't change how much blowback you are getting. An adjustable gas block or carrier will make a difference, however. I run Bootleg's adjustable bolt carrier in most of my suppressed rigs.
How does one know if they actually need one?  I've been reading about the Bootleg and Gemtec, and also the Adj. gas blocks too since I was looking at a 300BO supressed build too lately.  I do get a bit of gas to the face with my MK12, even with the GB.  MK18 the same way.  Not sure if adjust gas would help or if it's just part of the deal of shooting suppressed.  I always shoot Mil or close to Mil ammo, ie MK262 Mod1 (or like handload), 193, 855 etc no Tula/Wolf or any crap like that in my MK12/MK18's.  Bit of gas to the face and ejection moves from 4 oclock to around 1-2 oclock when the can's on, generally.  Standard build, ie Douglas Barrel, Colt BGC, Rifle Buffer/Spring.  MK18 with Colt barrel/bcg, H2 Buffer.
Well after another smokey day at the range lol, I decided to try it... Ordered one from Brownells, should be here in time for holiday weekend fun :).

I'm hoping nobody tells me I could have saved $200 by permatex'ing my Gas Buster LOL
---
NRA Life Member
USN Retired
8/28/2017 11:55:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83][Edited] [#9]
been real busy with school, work and millng....things....at school lol

1- i cut the foam with a knife i made from O-1 tool steel. it stsys sharp better than any commercial knife. 

2 - yeah the thing in my mod H is a spacer sleeve i made since i such and i dont have an aem5 but i shoot with a can 100% of the time with this rifle. have a can + need to look not stupid + 360 day wait times + another $800 for ANOTHER 556 can + free spacer = yup. one day tho. 

3 - that og upper looks happy again. 

4 - 78staff an adjustable gas block + pri gb + can + lefty = NO PROBLEMS. its all gas block overgassing. mine shoots soft as hell with 4:30 ejection and no gas to my face. i deeviated from clome correct on my gas block and if i made a mod 0 or 1 id put a setscrew in them as well to block gas. these systems are terribly overgassed and bolt speeds are excessive. im a 45B...I cant have my shit not ejecting right lol

5- i sent in my leupold PAINTED for a new elev turret mech. it came back with a new turret (mine was bashed up from a decade of use, and worn and old) and the paint still on it .....in 3 weeks tops :)
8/29/2017 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have the actual Mk12 barrel print?
8/29/2017 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rat-a-tat-tat:
Hey,

Was this not a available previously? The page calls it a Gen II and the description shows G1, along with the part number. I've been following this thread for months and still haven't figured out the whole Mod 0 thing. Are there version names or numbers for the Mk18s with PRI handguards? Which Mk18 is the retro sight for?

Just had to ask so I can better understand. I'm interested in building a Mod 0 clone as I'm not big on the versions with the KAC rail (just personal preference). It seems like many of the most correct parts are not available. Which gen of the mod 0 makes the most sense for someone starting to source parts today?

BTW: I've already contacted Briceman RE an M16A1 reprofiled and engraved receiver.

Thanks
Rat
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rat-a-tat-tat:
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Go show PRI some love my dudes, it has HAPPENED!

Horrey Sheeeiiiitttttt
Hey,

Was this not a available previously? The page calls it a Gen II and the description shows G1, along with the part number. I've been following this thread for months and still haven't figured out the whole Mod 0 thing. Are there version names or numbers for the Mk18s with PRI handguards? Which Mk18 is the retro sight for?

Just had to ask so I can better understand. I'm interested in building a Mod 0 clone as I'm not big on the versions with the KAC rail (just personal preference). It seems like many of the most correct parts are not available. Which gen of the mod 0 makes the most sense for someone starting to source parts today?

BTW: I've already contacted Briceman RE an M16A1 reprofiled and engraved receiver.

Thanks
Rat
I'll try and lay this out. There have been various iterations of the PRI handguards and FSBs over the years, and not all of them have been issued or used in the Mk12 program, so I'll try and give you a visual reference and talk about their previous and current part offerings.


Original SPR/Mk12 Mod 0. This is the original finalized version of the Special Purpose Rifle, later given the Mk12 Mod 0 designation sometime in 2002:



The folding FSB is the original production version, with a wheel elevation knob.
Left side of FSB by LanceCriminal86, on Flickr


The handguard is what we here refer to as the "Gen I". They are unobtainium on the general market, most all of them were used on the issued rifles and extremely few if none made it onto the general market. Those few are likely already on uppers.

This particular one is either a Gen I, or a prototype before it or potentially between Gen I and Gen II:
[url=https://flic.kr/p/WMjU5s]


Mk12 Mod 0 [Late]. This was the final "production" version of the Mod 0, and came late in the Mk12's original production lifetime (2003-2004). It used an upgraded handguard we refer to as the Gen III, and a new FSB. These parts are what you can buy from PRI's website right now:



After issues with the original Gen I handguards, PRI had to work on strengthening the design. A small iteration change likely intended before that happened was the "Gen II" handguard. We haven't seen any indications these were ever used on issued rifles, they have different vent hole layout and additional holes for side rail mounting.

Gen I top, Gen II bottom:




Turn the clock to a few years ago.

After people started asking about the original Gen I pattern parts making a return, ultimately PRI resurrected the Gen II pattern in a way, and added an elevation wheel to their existing FSB. It wasn't what us cloners wanted but it was a step towards bringing them back.

The "Retro Gen II FSB":


The "Retro Gen II Handguard"



Obviously, some changes were made. But, they're a start until PRI actually brings back the original parts, which is where that G1 FSB comes in.



It's the spitting image of the original FSB for the issued/early SPR rifles.



Ultimately, all that needs to be changed now is the handguards. There's a gentleman over on the Facebook group that has done exactly that, milled down the handguard ring, added faux barrel nut teeth, filled the side holes in the handguard, added a lower vent hole, and he added button head screws like the original rifles. Unless PRI goes ahead and does a full run of the Gen Is again, that's what you'd need to do to clone an early gun.

Hope that helps a bit.
8/29/2017 3:14:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mrsaturn7085][Edited] [#12]
I love how you just casually posted the retro Gen I set-screw sight release there

I've been refreshing the PRi retro page daily for about 2 months, finally closed it thinking this project was dead about three days ago, and lo and behold, here we are!  Money spent as fast as I could enter my credit card info...
8/29/2017 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

4 - 78staff an adjustable gas block + pri gb + can + lefty = NO PROBLEMS. its all gas block overgassing. mine shoots soft as hell with 4:30 ejection and no gas to my face. i deeviated from clome correct on my gas block and if i made a mod 0 or 1 id put a setscrew in them as well to block gas. these systems are terribly overgassed and bolt speeds are excessive. im a 45B...I cant have my shit not ejecting right lol
View Quote
Yeah, I figure I will try this, I have a few suppressed rifles so it it doesn't work out I can throw it in my 14.5" BCM build and then move to changing out the gas block on the MK12 and MK18...thanks :)
---
NRA Life Member
USN Retired
8/29/2017 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone been able to find CBC/Magtech mk262 lately?
8/29/2017 6:32:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSOUNN][Edited] [#15]
Quote History
Originally Posted By dogesco93:
Has anyone been able to find CBC/Magtech mk262 lately?
View Quote
I believe ArmsUnlimited has 1k case in stock..
8/29/2017 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By dogesco93:
Has anyone been able to find CBC/Magtech mk262 lately?
View Quote
SGAMMO has 9 cases and 82 boxes of 50 as of this post.
Squire
Without blood, it doesn't count!
I survived ARFbortion2016 and all I got was this stupid sigline
8/29/2017 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey boys I need some help with my mod0 barrel selection. i am curious anyone has run the 18" 1:8 SPR bergara bbl that PRI offers. If so i would love to know your results.

http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725128&CAT=4293

Many Thank You's...
8/29/2017 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Originally Posted By The_Punk_Kid:
Hey boys I need some help with my mod0 barrel selection. i am curious anyone has run the 18" 1:8 SPR bergara bbl that PRI offers. If so i would love to know your results.

http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725128&CAT=4293

Many Thank You's...
View Quote
If your looking for a legit MK12 barrel look to Centurion Arms and High Caliber Sales.
8/29/2017 8:59:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jasont87][Edited] [#19]
Finished up my Mk12 build. Thanks to High Caliber Sales for the finishing touch.

8/29/2017 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By JAR-SPR:
Anyone have the actual Mk12 barrel print?
View Quote
Here's what I had saved
I am always surprised when I wake up with a hangover, and am still able to log in
8/30/2017 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Re: the alu scan tags-  Does somebody know the Mk12 Mod1 SPR Part#?
Ich bin ein Berlinner-19/12/2016
"AG Holder's Fast n Furious Guns have killed more cops than M855"
8/30/2017 1:53:45 AM EDT
[#22]
I took my Mod 0 out and decided only shoot non match ammo to stretch its capabilities. I have it zeroed for Black Hills 77gr OTM, but on this day I shot some regular Federal American Eagle 62gr green tips and 55gr XM193. At 550 yards, which is the end of this portion of the rifle range, I only had to hold over a couple of mils with green tip. But for the 55gr XM193, I also had to hold over 2 mils to the left. This rifle does some Grade A Kentucky Windage at distance. I tried some 75gr TAP ammo at 900 yards but I couldn't confirm if I actually hit the steel target. You guys have seen my youtube videos from a previous trip showing me hitting the 900 yard target with Black Hills ammo though with just a hold over.

I am sad to say that I am still slacking on my Mod 1 build.

8/30/2017 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jasont87:
Finished up my Mk12 build. Thanks to High Caliber Sales for the finishing touch.

https://flic.kr/p/XCbsuN
View Quote
Your pic wasn't working. Plus you don't have 50 posts yet so only team members will be able to see it when it is working. It's a nice rifle, so I'll post it for ya

[/url]IMG_3305 by king_erratic, on Flickr[/img]
8/30/2017 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Engel12626:
Here's what I had saved
http://i.imgur.com/piSae21.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Engel12626:
Originally Posted By JAR-SPR:
Anyone have the actual Mk12 barrel print?
Here's what I had saved
http://i.imgur.com/piSae21.jpg
Thanks!

Do you or anyone else know what the gas port size/details are?

Thanks again.
8/30/2017 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Thanks!
8/30/2017 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Just to give everyone a heads up, I unfortunately have to sell out of the mk12 game until a later day. Family issues are forcing my hand. It'll be in ee today if anyone's looking for mod1 stuff
8/30/2017 5:03:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: strangejames][Edited] [#27]
oops wrong thread
8/30/2017 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#28]
If anyone is looking to sell their mod 1 rifle or upper please let me know. Thanks!
8/30/2017 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By ChandlerKJ:
If anyone is looking to sell their mod 1 rifle or upper please let me know. Thanks!
View Quote
There's a couple in the ee right now. Also brownells and operation parts have ras rails in stock incase you want to roll your own.
8/30/2017 5:16:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Seatbelts][Edited] [#30]
I saw this on a video about killing ISIS in the Philippines, and thought you guys would enjoy seeing the Philippines Special Forces using an MK12. (I assume it's a mk12, I'm certainly not an expert)

Attached File

Attached File
Cry "HAVOC" and let slip the dogs of war.
8/30/2017 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Seatbelts:
I saw this on a video about killing ISIS in the Philippines, and thought you guys would enjoy seeing the Philippines Special Forces using an MK12. (I assume it's a mk12, I'm certainly not an expert)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/445346/MK12-294432.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/445346/mk12_1-294433.JPG
View Quote
SR-25 variant.
8/30/2017 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Seatbelts:
I saw this on a video about killing ISIS in the Philippines, and thought you guys would enjoy seeing the Philippines Special Forces using an MK12. (I assume it's a mk12, I'm certainly not an expert)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/445346/MK12-294432.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/445346/mk12_1-294433.JPG
View Quote
KAC MK-11/SR25
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms
Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
- Thomas Jefferson
8/30/2017 8:52:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSOUNN][Edited] [#33]
Was bored so I wanted to post my 1st Mod 1, but was Too lazy to pull the other Mod 1 out haha.. Sadly enough taken with my 10/60rd Mag and Z-Parts Faux Suppressor
8/31/2017 3:06:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: minion42][Edited] [#34]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Seatbelts:
I saw this on a video about killing ISIS in the Philippines, and thought you guys would enjoy seeing the Philippines Special Forces using an MK12. (I assume it's a mk12, I'm certainly not an expert)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/445346/MK12-294432.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/445346/mk12_1-294433.JPG
View Quote
That's a Mk11 Mod0 if I'm not mistaken. You can see the unique folding front sight in the second picture.

ETA: ...and that can is pretty distinctive.
8/31/2017 3:30:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Anyone else run a KAC 2-stage adjustable F/A trigger in a semi lower? Any issues? KAC contact is offering to have the bits swapped to the semi version but really it'd make more sense to just get a semi trigger then. I have an option for that, but I'm wanting to weigh whether any assured issues would arise or if the combo of FA trigger and carrier can result in an unwanted slam fire or runaway gun.
8/31/2017 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Originally Posted By SSOUNN:
Was bored so I wanted to post my 1st Mod 1, but was Too lazy to pull the other Mod 1 out haha.. Sadly enough taken with my 10/60rd Mag and Z-Parts Faux Suppressor
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Ssounn/IMG_2507_zpsnt9hir4l.jpg
View Quote
Haha, same fake can :)











I'm not sure what compelled me to get a vertical foregrip, but I saw some pics with it on and just let the OCD flow.....













Still looking for a beater Mark 4....
8/31/2017 1:32:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet][Edited] [#37]
Well got a real KAC front sight to replace my fake one.

Now just need to get a ergo grip and my AEM out of jail and she will be complete.

Only thing I might change later is to get braceman to engrave one of my 80% lowers.

The bottom pic is of the flea market $15 fake




No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms
Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
- Thomas Jefferson
8/31/2017 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
Well got a real KAC front sight to replace my fake one.

Now just need to get a ergo grip and my AEM out of jail and she will be complete.
View Quote
I have an ergo grip for sale in the ee. Just sayin...
8/31/2017 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Originally Posted By vagpunisher:
I have an ergo grip for sale in the ee. Just sayin...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By vagpunisher:
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
Well got a real KAC front sight to replace my fake one.

Now just need to get a ergo grip and my AEM out of jail and she will be complete.
I have an ergo grip for sale in the ee. Just sayin...
I'm going to get one, I spent $1500 in the last two weeks on a ATV go kart parts and gun parts.

gotta slow down
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms
Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
- Thomas Jefferson
8/31/2017 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
I'm going to get one, I spent $1500 in the last two weeks on a ATV go kart parts and gun parts.

gotta slow down
View Quote
Just money. You'll make more tomorrow
8/31/2017 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#41]
I just made a impulse/mystery purchase on what was the last one of these in stock. Without pictures and little to go on off of the web, I think this will end up being a full picatinny sleeve that fits a Gen III handguard. Any insight from the pros?
8/31/2017 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Originally Posted By vagpunisher:
Just money. You'll make more tomorrow
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By vagpunisher:
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
I'm going to get one, I spent $1500 in the last two weeks on a ATV go kart parts and gun parts.

gotta slow down
Just money. You'll make more tomorrow
No we are going in search of a Enfield 303 tommorow 
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms
Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
- Thomas Jefferson
8/31/2017 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Originally Posted By BePhreed:
I just made a impulse/mystery purchase on what was the last one of these in stock. Without pictures and little to go on off of the web, I think this will end up being a full picatinny sleeve that fits a Gen III handguard. Any insight from the pros?
View Quote
You nailed it.  Only photo evidence we have of them in use is the modified SPR Mod rail on the 6.8 Prototype with an early version of the Gen III handguard, and rumors that they may have been used in small numbers on Gen III Mod 0s.  At any rate, that was a good buy and being a #38, even the SPR MOD 1, I consider it a big step above the PRi rails. (Not that there's anything wrong with the PRi offering, but the #38 mounting system is a large part of the look of the rifle.)
8/31/2017 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quote History
Originally Posted By vagpunisher:


I have an ergo grip for sale in the ee. Just sayin...
View Quote
IM sent
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms
Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
- Thomas Jefferson
8/31/2017 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Perfect, Hunterex. It will be a decent placeholder until a 2-3 shows up. Thank you for the info.
8/31/2017 9:38:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Originally Posted By BePhreed:
Perfect, Hunterex. It will be a decent placeholder until a 2-3 shows up. Thank you for the info.
View Quote
The rumors Hunterex referred to come from some pretty good sources, mainly that the full 1913 helped with mounting PVS-22 and similar clip-on NV. Run it with pride and save up for a PVS-22!
8/31/2017 10:20:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tinman44][Edited] [#47]
lancecriminal asked:
View Quote
Anyone else run a KAC 2-stage adjustable F/A trigger in a semi lower? Any issues? KAC contact is offering to have the bits swapped to the semi version but really it'd make more sense to just get a semi trigger then. I have an option for that, but I'm wanting to weigh whether any assured issues would arise or if the combo of FA trigger and carrier can result in an unwanted slam fire or runaway gun.

Ill let you know.  I just installed this trigger in my milled NDS 80% lower but have not shot it yet.
8/31/2017 10:26:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KGLaw][Edited] [#48]
Quote History
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Run it with pride
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Originally Posted By BePhreed:
Perfect, Hunterex. It will be a decent placeholder until a 2-3 shows up. Thank you for the info.
Run it with pride
Big +1.
9/1/2017 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#49]
PRI has their 10% off on uppers, and 15% off on accessories sale going on for Labor Day weekend.
9/1/2017 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Originally Posted By The_Punk_Kid:
Hey boys I need some help with my mod0 barrel selection. i am curious anyone has run the 18" 1:8 SPR bergara bbl that PRI offers. If so i would love to know your results.

http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725128&CAT=4293

Many Thank You's...
View Quote
I have this barrel on my mk12 mod 0 and its excellent!

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 1227
Next Page
AR Sponsor