Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2021 2:51:01 PM EST
I saw this pic and like the idea...but no name I can see on the case.

Look familiar to anyone ? Where to get them ??

https://flic.kr/p/2kpkZFh

I like the simplicity, hope I can find out the brand.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:05:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/5/2021 3:09:18 PM EST by firepyro515]
NcStar VISM Discreet carbine case

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:09:10 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By firepyro515:
NcStar VISM Discreet carbine case
View Quote

You get what you pay for...
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 5:09:57 PM EST
Can you add to that cryptic review ?? You have experience with that brand / actual case ?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 5:27:05 PM EST
These are the amazon reviews. Surprisingly high rated bag
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:02:33 PM EST
Amazon reviews for anything made in China are fake as hell. I used to get free shit just to post a positive 5 star review.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:00:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/12/2021 6:08:38 PM EST by lew]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lxranes:
Amazon reviews for anything made in China are fake as hell. I used to get free shit just to post a positive 5 star review.
View Quote

My mother-in-law has received at least six items without her paying for them, just so the seller can jack up their ratings. Whatever, my daughter gets free shit, but a couple of those reviews were even "from" her brother, who has since closed his Amazon account. What a crock of crap.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:05:11 PM EST
I have one of those cases, and it's OK - decent enough for the money, but not top notch, as you'd expect.

Comparing to my better quality cases, here are my thoughts:

- The padding isn't super dense and stiff, so it's a bit flexible and not as protective, but still pretty well padded
- It doesn't have as many rows of webbing as some nicer cases, though still enough for flexible padding arrangement
- The padding bits and pieces allow a good bit of flexibility
- The mesh on one of the inside pockets wasn't sewed in right, so I returned it and swapped for another - final QA is the customer's job, as with much lower end Chinese gear

It's no SERT case, but it's 1/3 the cost.  When I need a discreet case, it does the job, and doesn't take up a lot of room.

Top Top