Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2021 3:51:01 PM EDT
I saw this pic and like the idea...but no name I can see on the case.

Look familiar to anyone ? Where to get them ??

https://flic.kr/p/2kpkZFh

I like the simplicity, hope I can find out the brand.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#1]
NcStar VISM Discreet carbine case

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NcStar VISM Discreet carbine case
View Quote

You get what you pay for...
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you add to that cryptic review ?? You have experience with that brand / actual case ?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
These are the amazon reviews. Surprisingly high rated bag
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Amazon reviews for anything made in China are fake as hell. I used to get free shit just to post a positive 5 star review.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazon reviews for anything made in China are fake as hell. I used to get free shit just to post a positive 5 star review.
View Quote

My mother-in-law has received at least six items without her paying for them, just so the seller can jack up their ratings. Whatever, my daughter gets free shit, but a couple of those reviews were even "from" her brother, who has since closed his Amazon account. What a crock of crap.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one of those cases, and it's OK - decent enough for the money, but not top notch, as you'd expect.

Comparing to my better quality cases, here are my thoughts:

- The padding isn't super dense and stiff, so it's a bit flexible and not as protective, but still pretty well padded
- It doesn't have as many rows of webbing as some nicer cases, though still enough for flexible padding arrangement
- The padding bits and pieces allow a good bit of flexibility
- The mesh on one of the inside pockets wasn't sewed in right, so I returned it and swapped for another - final QA is the customer's job, as with much lower end Chinese gear

It's no SERT case, but it's 1/3 the cost.  When I need a discreet case, it does the job, and doesn't take up a lot of room.

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, I apparently have one of those. I got it with a gun and didn’t know what it was. Not great, not horrible.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top