Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2024 2:17:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo]
Last week I pulled the trigger and ordered an Arken EP5 for a bolt gun project.  Lead time said 2-3 weeks.  Have their lead times been accurate for current orders or should I be prepared to wait much longer.  

Just curious if anyone has ordered anything from Arken lately and how smoothly their order went.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Not lately but all went OK.

CS was great on a self-induced problem.

They’re sending out email ads so I suspect they’re ready to ship things out.
View Quote

Cool, that makes me feel better.  I guess, I will find out for sure soon...
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I got one threw amazon got it in 2 days it was cheaper at the time
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It only took 7 1/2 months to get my flip-it lens covers for my EP-8
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Luny421:
It only took 7 1/2 months to get my flip-it lens covers for my EP-8
View Quote

Oy vey!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Ordered an EP5 during a Black Friday sale, order came in right before Christmas.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:45:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo] [#7]
Update...I just got shipping notification for my order.  

My order includes the EP5, medium rings, flip up lens covers and the scope level.

That was much sooner then expected.  Looks like it shipped via UPS, tracking info shows label created but not yet picked up.  So far so good, lets see how this goes.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered from Arken on January 29th this year. They stated a 2 month lead time when I placed the order. I got a tracking number within a few days but the scope ultimately shipped according to their forecasted lead time. Got it delivered on March 19th. So I was pretty pleased with that. Well worth the wait given the attractive price and plethora of discount codes/promos.

For what it's worth, I order the LH-4, and I absolutely love the optic given it's pricepoint. Super smart reticle and parallax adjustment for under $300.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got my EP5 and accessories.  I got everything I ordered and everything was packed well.  Seems like Arken's shipping department is doing great for my order.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered an Arken Zulus with LRF on April 13th and it was saying 8-10 weeks lead time I believe, but I received it on May 15th.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top