User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Locked Aero M4E1 Burndown (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/16/2024 6:56:46 PM EDT
looks like the sig and radian are the only uppers to outlast the aero for goldenwebb burndowns.  probably a lot of factors here, but the "just as good" folks and "kac supremacy" arguments in the comments are going to be fun

Aero Precision M4E1 13.7” Meltdown
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
So what do barrel burndown's tell us about a rifle, it's barrel, it's gas system, the BCG and buffer system, etc? Is the Radian and Sig the best because it's parts have been tuned the best to run well with each other?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Garand thumb did some good testing on a PSA freedom rifle. Totally with the question of how will it perform compared to the top tier guys like knights. I appreciate those type of videos more than this.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Are there specs on the rifle listed literally anywhere? Or do I have to listen to him blabbing and never showing a closeup of the rifle in the video?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Barrel contour, nothing else. I'm surprised these keep getting posted here.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LilGucci:
So what do barrel burndown's tell us about a rifle, it's barrel, it's gas system, the BCG and buffer system, etc? Is the Radian and Sig the best because it's parts have been tuned the best to run well with each other?
View Quote

I don't think any sort of military conducts a test in such a way too. But my hypothesis in it is that it's a YouTube channel that thrives on viewer counts. I do not believe it is required by law for the product person to announce their sponsorship but in a lot of these kind of videos companies would donate their uppers and ammo. I'm willing to bet that Aero has a play in payment in behind the scenes here to make their products look better. I'm guessing they probably gave him lower pressure ammunition to make it last a bit longer than the others.

So here's what it tells you.... he's a corporate shill and if you bought an upper based on his video showing this silly test then you're a chump.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#6]
why would anybody do that?

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SM0KESCREEN] [#7]
Originally Posted By CB1:

View Quote

Too much money, Bored, or too many parts that need decommissioned for some unknown reason. You pick.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:12:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#8]
Originally Posted By CB1:

View Quote

You only need to watch the first few seconds of the video to realize. People like the burnout videos and think it means something when they buy a cheap thing and think it's better than the other stuff. Just look at the first post about how it compares to a KAC or whatnot. The idea is OpticsPlanet gives them a rifle to "test" and the ammunition for it. The ammunition is no doubt lesser pressure, I'll bet, and made to last a bit longer than the others.

Likst 90% of youtube content, it's just a corporate shill.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#9]
He got it from Optics Planet, per the video. Interestingly, the barrel burst just forward of the extension—no gas tube failure.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TNRonin:
Garand thumb did some good testing on a PSA freedom rifle. Totally with the question of how will it perform compared to the top tier guys like knights. I appreciate those type of videos more than this.
View Quote

He ran the nitride barrel hard with lots of FA fire.  I thought for a nitride barrel it did good under the full auto fire.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:44:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#11]
The Geissele is the DI king.

There is some data here though, that being the nitride gas tube. It lasted longer than the other government profile guns but most of them blew the gas tube before the barrel.

I still think the best part of these tests is the butt hurt that happens here. There is real data here regarding barrel profiles yet people cry and call names.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#12]
As soon as he started it with sponsors, I knew it was just another bs YT video
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:

He ran the nitride barrel hard with lots of FA fire.  I thought for a nitride barrel it did good under the full auto fire.
View Quote

Much as I despise nitride barrels, I would have to agree with you, did pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Gotta say, that guy doing the video is nuts, I would have a much better safety system than what he was using or I wouldn't do it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

Much as I despise nitride barrels, I would have to agree with you, did pretty good.
View Quote

I think when you realize the limitations of nitride and understand the benefits they are actually good choices.  For the guy who gets his barrel really hot often probably a bad idea but cost wise they are cheap to replace.  For the guy on the precision range not heat soaking his barrel till it is glowing red they are a good choice.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:

There is some data here though, that being the nitride gas tube. It lasted longer than the other government profile guns but most of them blew the gas tube before the barrel.

I still think the best part of these tests is the butt hurt that happens here. There is real data here regarding barrel profiles yet people cry and call names.
View Quote

Yea, assuming because the guy has a sponsor or a free rifle it means he is fudging numbers and using weaker loads is odd.

A sponsor that is a distributor, and not the company that built the rifle, should, in theory, want the cheap stuff to fail early and have the expensive stuff to last longer so they could drive sales of the higher cost items; not the other way around. Not all people on YouTube are shills for money. And even the shills can provide facts/evidence/data.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#17]
These types of "tests" don't mean a damn thing to me. It bears no relationship to real world use. Even with all his protective gear on, I think he's placing himself in real danger as well as his friend who is entirely too close to the action.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

YOU drew that conclusion after watching the video itself. Basically you drew your own "scientific" conclusion without the shill on the video telling you that. You decided that barrel profile is the most important thing about the video. The guy in the video has no idea what he's doing. All he's doing is doing what his corporate sponsor told him to do and it drew in viewers. Basically if 1-3% of his viewers went on OpticsPlanets, that's enough for OpticsPlanets to have made a pretty worthwhile investment, don't you think?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
These types of "tests" don't mean a damn thing to me. It bears no relationship to real world use.
View Quote

Yep, it's pointless. YouTube clickbait
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#21]
I put the meltdown tests in the same category as the demonstrations where they park a truck on something to show how strong it is. Fun, but irrelevant.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dalle0001:

YOU drew that conclusion after watching the video itself. Basically you drew your own "scientific" conclusion without the shill on the video telling you that. You decided that barrel profile is the most important thing about the video. The guy in the video has no idea what he's doing. All he's doing is doing what his corporate sponsor told him to do and it drew in viewers. Basically if 1-3% of his viewers went on OpticsPlanets, that's enough for OpticsPlanets to have made a pretty worthwhile investment, don't you think?
View Quote

If the Germans hadn’t dumped mustard gas on anyone and everyone in WWI, chemotherapy wouldn’t exist.

Sometimes throwing logic to the wayside is the best way to generate improvement.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#23]

I don't think any sort of military conducts a test in such a way too.
View Quote

There is no reason to play the rodeo clown circuit. Properly conducted tests have already been conducted by RIA on guns that are actually used in combat.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 71firebird400:
Barrel contour, nothing else.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#25]

If the Germans hadn’t dumped mustard gas on anyone and everyone in WWI, chemotherapy wouldn’t exist.

Sometimes throwing logic to the wayside is the best way to generate improvement.
View Quote

And you believe this guy did that? You're telling me that you believe this guy got on a lab coat right now and sitting in his shed analyzing precise measurements and wearing patterns to determine something profound and someday he's going to reveal it all? And that he called OpticsPlanet and told them that he made a breakthrough finding on their upper and that he's going to post his results on their website? You're telling me that you believe OpticsPlanets will be like the xerox and bells lab in the 1970s producing cutting edge findings? Is that what you're telling me?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:04:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#26]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

There is no reason to play the rodeo clown circuit. Properly conducted tests have already been conducted by RIA on guns that are actually used in combat.
View Quote

But this guy didn't conduct a properly conducted test? What video did you watch? He's sponsored by OpticsPlanets, he got uppers, he's paid to burn it down, and show it for viewership. He didn't find anything out. You and that other dude are the only two people who figured out he's done something about barrel contours yet not a single second of the video shows anything about barrel contours or anything. Maybe I missed it and you can post the exact minute and second where he begins to talk about his barrel contour findings? I didn't see a single second of the video where he's in combat, or explains why his combat situation involves blowing up barrels. Maybe he thinks if he has enough ammo in the shed that his enemies will be scared of him because of shrapnels and lead being blown out from him? Maybe he has a barrel contour where it maximizes enemy causalities by expelling lead and hot shrapnel?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#27]

But this guy didn't conduct a properly conducted test? What video did you watch? He's sponsored by OpticsPlanets, he got uppers, he's paid to burn it down, and show it for viewership. He didn't find anything out. You and that other dude are the only two people who figured out he's done something about barrel contours yet not a single second of the video shows anything about barrel contours or anything. Maybe I missed it and you can post the exact minute and second where he begins to talk about his barrel contour findings? I didn't see a single second of the video where he's in combat, or explains why his combat situation involves blowing up barrels. Maybe he thinks if he has enough ammo in the shed that his enemies will be scared of him because of shrapnels and lead being blown out from him? Maybe he has a barrel contour where it maximizes enemy causalities by expelling lead and hot shrapnel?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

1: Find yourself a copy of the Fire to Destruction testing done by Rock Island Arsenal .
2: Remove the tinfoil cap.

Ever wonder why our military changed barrel profiles with the M4 program?

Ever look up the specs on these guns that are part of these retarded side show events and compare?

Your GD ranting is just fucking weird in the tech forums.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:45:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#28]

1: Find yourself a copy of the Fire to Destruction testing done by Rock Island Arsenal .
2: Remove the tinfoil cap.

Ever wonder why our military changed barrel profiles with the M4 program?

Ever look up the specs on these guns that are part of these retarded side show events and compare?

Your GD ranting is just fucking weird in the tech forums.
View Quote

You're off topic here. The video in the OP has nothing to do with barrel contours. It's something you guys brought up entirely on your own and made it the key point here. It was NEVER brought up in the video. Not once.

I'm sure there are topics about the military test. I recall the H&K one concerning the G36 and the polymer item melting during a fight as well for the German military which partially accelerated the adoption of the 416 rifle. Either way, it has nothing to do with OpticsPlanets and nothing to do with Aero M4E1 Burndown, and certainly has nothing to do with the sponsorship in the OP's video.

OP's video about the burndown is a unscientific approach to nothing, and the only purpose of the video is for OpticsPlanets to get a conversion rate on viewerships to their website to purchase their products. Not once in the video it brought up anything about anything you mentioned. Nothing regarding combat, the "Fire to Destruction" copy you mentioned, the barrel contours, or anything. All it started off was about OpticsPlanets sponsoring the video and donating the ammo and the Aero M4E1 upper and then he shot it until it blew up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:54:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#29]

The video in the OP has nothing to do with barrel contours.

This is where you are incorrect. Barrel contours, gassing, cyclic rate of fire, components makeup...all are factors as to how long a gun runs. Once transformation temp is reached in the barrel steel the show is over, as they say.

OP's video about the burndown is a unscientific approach to nothing
This is about the only thing we can agree on.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:57:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#30]
This is where you are incorrect. Barrel contours, gassing, cyclic rate of fire, components makeup...all are factors as to how long a gun runs.
View Quote

Again, it's something you made up and not quoted from the video. Nothing in the video states this. Can you show where in the video this was stated? It's something you made up on your own and not something the person in OP's video did.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying it's not in the video at all. You seem to be fixed on explaining what is right but I'm just saying it's not in the video. The video has nothing to do with making any sort of scientific discoveries. He's only sponsorship is OpticsPlanet who gave him the upper to burn down along with the ammo for it. The entire purpose of the video, unless you can show otherwise, is to get people to go buy it from OpticsPlanet. There's nothing tech about it. It's sort of like showing an ad for some upper.

Edit: Also you want to know what else makes a gun run longer? Underpowered ammo. The other fact of the video they don't tell you about. He said the ammo and upper are both supplied by OpticsPlanet. Very doubtful they want a product they're selling look bad.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:34:41 AM EDT
[#31]

Again, it's something you made up and not quoted from the video. Nothing in the video states this. Can you show where in the video this was stated? It's something you made up on your own and not something the person in OP's video did.

View Quote

I didn't make it up, it's fucking factual.

And I never said that it was stated in the video.

Do you even understand the posts that you make here? Because I sure as fuck cannot follow your thought train. You seem to be lost 99% of the time.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:37:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyone who takes these tests seriously needs to get a dose of reality.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:10:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#33]

I didn't make it up, it's fucking factual.

And I never said that it was stated in the video.

Do you even understand the posts that you make here? Because I sure as fuck cannot follow your thought train. You seem to be lost 99% of the time.

View Quote

You are off topic. You went off on a tangent and made up a post about barrel contours. I never fucking said you were wrong. I said you were fucking off topic here. Do you understand?

Go on, tell me more about barrel contours. I'm going to bring up something totally random and unrelated to this video: polishing feed ramps. That's very important, you know? Figure I bring that up along with barrel contours. Along with a good barrel contour, I wonder if you randomly polished feedramps will it make it last longer? Makes sense with a proper barrel contour and polished feedramps, why not?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#34]

You are off topic. You went off on a tangent and made up a post about barrel contours. I never fucking said you were wrong. I said you were fucking off topic here. Do you understand?

Go on, tell me more about barrel contours. I'm going to bring up something totally random and unrelated to this video: polishing feed ramps. That's very important, you know? Figure I bring that up along with barrel contours. Along with a good barrel contour, I wonder if you randomly polished feedramps will it make it last longer? Makes sense with a proper barrel contour and polished feedramps, why not?
View Quote

Are you smelling burnt toast?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#35]

I don't think any sort of military conducts a test in such a way too. But my hypothesis in it is that it's a YouTube channel that thrives on viewer counts. I do not believe it is required by law for the product person to announce their sponsorship but in a lot of these kind of videos companies would donate their uppers and ammo. I'm willing to bet that Aero has a play in payment in behind the scenes here to make their products look better. I'm guessing they probably gave him lower pressure ammunition to make it last a bit longer than the others.

So here's what it tells you.... he's a corporate shill and if you bought an upper based on his video showing this silly test then you're a chump.
View Quote

“Where in the video does it say he’s a corporate shill you are off topic he has low power ammunition do you understand”

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:

“Where in the video does it say he’s a corporate shill you are off topic he has low power ammunition do you understand”

View Quote

The first 40 seconds.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:18:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#37]

Go on, tell me more about barrel contours. I'm going to bring up something totally random and unrelated to this video: polishing feed ramps.
View Quote

Are you unaware that the barrel life in sustained full auto is directly related to barrel contour? And this video shows a guy shooting continous full auto until a barrel fails.

That seems on topic to me.

All TGWLDER was trying to convey before was these "tests" are largely dependant on contour. Not brand.

I'm not sure what else you're going on about.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:33:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#38]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:

Are you unaware that the barrel life in sustained full auto is directly related to barrel contour? And this video shows a guy shooting continous full auto until a barrel fails.

That seems on topic to me.

All TGWLDER was trying to convey before was these test are largely dependant on contour. Not brand.

I'm not sure what else you're going on about.
View Quote

And I agree with him. I never said he was wrong, ya know? I simply said in the context of the video OP posted and the experiment he conducted, what he said is completely off topic. The video is about some dude who got a cooperate sponsorship to shoot an Aero M4E1 upper until it blew up. He has no idea what he's doing and never talked anything technical in his video. If barrel contours has something to do with the ability to sustain full auto fire, then neither TGWLDER nor the person in the video actually talks about it. The study he's referring to I believe is decades ago from what I remember and as such has nothing to do with an Aero M4E1 upper. If you'd like to talk about an Aero M4E1 upper, the barrel contours, and studies conducted on its ability to shoot full auto until it burst, then I'm all for it and it would be completely on topic here.

I think he has a thing for me though cause he likes to reply to every post I make. I'll show you next time someone post something, I'll post something and you can watch him quote me and talk about something.

In an attempt to bring things back on topic, and in fairness to TGWLDER since I think he has a thing for me, I'll add this to the discussion: what barrel contour does the Aero M4E1 has in comparison to top tier brands mentioned in the OP? Such as KAC, or the other ones that claims to blow up sooner (and not offered on OpticsPlanet btw)? What does the study mentioned could be said about those barrel contours? Could we really say KAC, a military contractor company that makes rifles that actually bags bad guys, has it wrong? You want to talk technical, let's talk technical. But if you blast out the ass again a fart song, I'll just ignore it and say I'm right that nothing significant was said or mentioned in this topic.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#39]
You can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#41]
When you’re digging a hole, at some point the best option becomes to simply put down the shovel and stop digging.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:00:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Getting pretty spicy in here for a tech thread.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#43]

And I agree with him. I never said he was wrong, ya know? I simply said in the context of the video OP posted and the experiment he conducted, what he said is completely off topic. The video is about some dude who got a cooperate sponsorship to shoot an Aero M4E1 upper until it blew up. He has no idea what he's doing and never talked anything technical in his video. If barrel contours has something to do with the ability to sustain full auto fire, then neither TGWLDER nor the person in the video actually talks about it. The study he's referring to I believe is decades ago from what I remember and as such has nothing to do with an Aero M4E1 upper. If you'd like to talk about an Aero M4E1 upper, the barrel contours, and studies conducted on its ability to shoot full auto until it burst, then I'm all for it and it would be completely on topic here.

I think he has a thing for me though cause he likes to reply to every post I make. I'll show you next time someone post something, I'll post something and you can watch him quote me and talk about something.

In an attempt to bring things back on topic, and in fairness to TGWLDER since I think he has a thing for me, I'll add this to the discussion: what barrel contour does the Aero M4E1 has in comparison to top tier brands mentioned in the OP? Such as KAC, or the other ones that claims to blow up sooner (and not offered on OpticsPlanet btw)? What does the study mentioned could be said about those barrel contours? Could we really say KAC, a military contractor company that makes rifles that actually bags bad guys, has it wrong? You want to talk technical, let's talk technical. But if you blast out the ass again a fart song, I'll just ignore it and say I'm right that nothing significant was said or mentioned in this topic.
View Quote

God damn dude.  Take a break from the internet.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:59:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marksman14] [#44]
Originally Posted By Luny421:
When you’re digging a hole, at some point the best option becomes to simply put down the shovel and stop digging.
View Quote

Off topic dupe.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:59:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marksman14] [#45]
Originally Posted By Luny421:
View Quote

NO YOU ARE OFF TOPIC DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#46]

God damn dude.  Take a break from the internet.
View Quote

I did. I came back and realize not a single thing was brought up about the barrel contour that everyone seems to have gathered from the video. So with that in mind, seems like there isn't anything technical in the video, nor was anything technical discussed in the topic.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:30:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#47]

View All Quotes

Well let's start over again. Barrel contours, Aero M4E1, go! Let's hear the tech discussion. No more GD thread here. Let's talk about Barrel Contours and how it relates to the video. I want to hear what you say besides saying barrel contours randomly.

Okay, I pulled up the report mentioned here. Right here the link: https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA317929.pdf

It made 0 mention of barrel contours unless you mean rifle vs carbine gas length. But it did not mention the heavier socom profile barrels either but perhaps that was after this test was made.

However, it did bring up an interesting part:

A test fixture was constructed which would
hold the weapons during firing while protecting the shooter when
the barrel ruptured. Provisions were made in this test fixture
for both remote firing of the weapon and remote operation of the
charging handle. Video cameras were set to show the barrel and
ejection port. The barrel was thermocoupled along its length
(see Appendix B). Photographs of the test fixture are shown in
figures 1, 2, and 3. The M16A2s were modified to fire full
automatic by using M16A1 Rifle firing mechanism. The weapons were
assembled into the test fixture and fired full automatic in 30
round bursts (magazine changes approximately every 10 seconds).

Maybe someone should call OpticsPlanet and let them know they should make their shill a bit safer by giving him this test fixture so he can shoot safely? Anyone want to send the memo over? I'm very concerned with the safety of the guy in the video. I'd hate to see him hurt and can't give out discount codes because they can't show a video where's he's dying from blood loss.

And here's something really worrying about the test...

Inspection ofthe weapon by this
LAR, show excessive heat to the point that the phosphate coating was discolored. The barrel was
bent to the right about 5 to 10 degrees. The hole in the barrel was approximately 1 Vz inches long
and 1 inches wide. The gas tube was bent upward and to the right. The top hand guard was
broken in two places at the rupture point. The bottom handguard inner and outer liners was
deformed

Seems like Kentuky dude is really playing with his life by being a shill but gotta get those discount codes out!
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#48]

I did. I came back and realize not a single thing was brought up about the barrel contour that everyone seems to have gathered from the video. So with that in mind, seems like there isn't anything technical in the video, nor was anything technical discussed in the topic.
View Quote

I mean for a week or a month, not a few minutes.

This is a discussion forum dude.  You didn't create the post, and last I checked you have nothing to do with ownership of this forum, so who do you think you are to decide what is or what is not "on topic", especially in a thread you didn't even start?

People that have some extra knowledge about things are more than welcome to chime in with additional info. You know, create an evolving discussion based on something they saw, and then posted about in a DISCUSSION forum.  If that bothers you, go put some square blocks in a round hole.  Might be more your speed.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#49]

I mean for a week or a month, not a few minutes.

This is a discussion forum dude.  You didn't create the post, and last I checked you have nothing to do with ownership of this forum, so who do you think you are to decide what is or what is not "on topic", especially in a thread you didn't even start?

People that have some extra knowledge about things are more than welcome to chime in with additional info. You know, create an evolving discussion based on something they saw, and then posted about in a DISCUSSION forum.  If that bothers you, go put some square blocks in a round hole.  Might be more your speed.
View Quote

So you're not going to actually talk about barrel contours as mentioned in the thread? Instead you're going to continue your attacks? How come they have extra knowledge but you don't? How come you're not posting DISCUSSIONS on here?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:43:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marksman14] [#50]

So you're not going to actually talk about barrel contours as mentioned in the thread? Instead you're going to continue your attacks? How come they have extra knowledge but you don't? How come you're not posting DISCUSSIONS on here?
View Quote

Bro, you derailed this thing, doubled down, said everyone was "off topic", and now are desperately trying shift the blame, but only after YOU decided it was now ok to discuss what you originally claimed was off topic.

Once again, stop acting like you run the place and control the flow of discussion.  That attitude is what got this thread here in the first place.

Just STFU and bow out.

We all know this is "IBTL" anyways.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Locked Aero M4E1 Burndown (Page 1 of 2)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top