Utah / FL Non Resident CCW Class.

Date - March 13th
Time - 11am
Length - 4 hours
Cost - $80 for arfcom members
Fingerprints & Photo - Free for paid arfcom members - $10 for non paid members
Location - South Shore Sportsman Classroom - 9 Lansdowne Ave Merrick, NY 11566

Lowest prices in the state!

Bring A Spouse Promotion = In a effort to increase CCW holders in the USA, I am offering a discount to couples (wives, girlfriends, etc) to not only increase awareness, but to also make travel around the recognized states a bit more safe and secure - $150 includes licensing materials and photos / prints

This class does not require a NY state pistol license, This class does not contain any live fire / firearm demonstrations

This class requires prior registration - by emailing or through sending me a message - do not call the shop - (limited to 12 students), so please reserve a spot today!

This map can be used to confirm which states will honor your Utah and FL non resident CCW licenses - http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

Thanks,

Sig
Link Posted: 1/3/2011 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Im interested in attending with my wife is space still available.Will there also be some one present to noterize the application
Link Posted: 1/3/2011 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#2]
is there space still available for me and my wife.
Link Posted: 1/5/2011 5:31:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Im interested in attending with my wife is space still available.Will there also be some one present to noterize the application

date above is gtg for right now
Link Posted: 1/11/2011 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#4]
please email me or message me to confirm a space.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
bump - 4 seats left
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/19/2011 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#7]
bump
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I have 3 spots left, and want to fill this class.

If you have been considering the Utah class, or FL, now you can get both and save some money as well

send me a message or email me to hold a spot for you
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#9]
FYI, some of the funds from this class will be left behind for SSS to help with the groceries.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks SigSauerNY. Took the class today. Nothing left but the paperwork.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#11]
This is the first time I've seen this thread.

Damn, I've already got the Utah through SSS......and I want a FL, but I didn't know about this class!

Crap.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I want a FL, but I didn't know about this class!

You don't need a "class" to get a FL non-resident CCW. All you need are rolled fingerprints from a LEA, pics and a free DEC Hunter Ed certificate or other safety training acceptable to FL.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top