Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2011 5:25:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Do we need everything that is tacked at the top of the nmhtf?

If somebody wants to start & maintain a new member list go ahead, and we will let the old one go away.

I think our NMHTF member gun pic thread should be tacked. Just my thought.
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do we need everything that is tacked at the top of the nmhtf?

If somebody wants to start & maintain a new member list go ahead, and we will let the old one go away.

I think our NMHTF member gun pic thread should be tacked. Just my thought.

I second the pic tread idea.

I think that most of the tacked threads are pretty useful in keeping the forum clear of out-of-staters asking repeat questions about laws and such...IMHO

Fowler- What all is involved with the maintenance of the membership thread?

Link Posted: 6/7/2011 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I think we could do a LOCAL INFO CHECK HERE FIRST for most of the tacks in one thread.JMO
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the gunrights one can go, it only has the one org that I submitted and it never went any further.
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I might be a little late on this one only have acess to AR15 from my phone. but...
I see that the old member thread is now gone and a new one in place. I am just wondering was there something wrong with the old one? I guess I am asking if it wasn't broke why are we fixing it?

MAHA
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top