Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2005 8:49:36 PM EDT
I like uafgrad's idea of the directory so I figure why cant we have one too!

I am new to this part of the board so I will introduce myself first.

Anthony Sweet
SAhicap
Elmendorf AFB

Weapons-
HK USPC45
HK USP 40
Kahr PM9
SKS (cheapy)
RRA Entry tactical with eotech and other goodies (newly aquried)
Winchester 1300
ETA:  sig 226 (.357sig)  

If anyone out there wants to try one of these before you decide to buy one of your own, feel free to ask and we will set up a time.  I am a member at Rabbit creek so I either shoot there or at Fort Rich
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh sure, copy me and then one up me with weapon list, I see how it is

Just for that....

Well I would post what I have, but then AK_Mike or MGNiko or anyone of the gizillions of people would post their list and I would have to ask my wife that stupid question again... Just one more?

Chris
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you have a nice collection though
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey you northern folks aren't the only ones who like th idea of haveing the ability to try before they buy!

There are a few guns I wished I could have tried before I bought and it turned out I didn't like them and had to sell at a loss.  Trying to do what I can for my fellow gun owners.

Take me stealing your idea as a complimant!  Thanks for the idea.

PS If you want more guns try my approach with my wife.  Tell her if you get to x number of guns then your will buy here -insert expensive thing here-.         For me it is 30 guns and I have to buy here a new center stone for her wedding ring.  When I get to 29, I might have to start trading alittle
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Ken Bethe
Anchorage

Springfield 1911A1 .45
Ruger MK II .22
Ruger 10/22  (for the kids but I shoot it as much as them)
Mossberg 500 'marineer' 12ga
J&T 16" AR15, YHM specter kit on the way
RRA 16" AR15 w/ KAC RAS II build underway

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Thomas Buck
Anchorage

Bushmaster SBR 11.5 A3
Rockriver A2 20" super damn heavy barrel
Bushmaster 16" heavy barrel
Remington LTR
Kimber Custom series 1
Kimber BP10
Kimber Ultra Carry series 1 (carry gun)
Sig 239
Walter P-22
S&W 340PD
S&W 28-2
More tomarrow
Lot's of Tannerite
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]

PS If you want more guns try my approach with my wife. Tell her if you get to x number of guns then your will buy here -insert expensive thing here-. For me it is 30 guns and I have to buy here a new center stone for her wedding ring. When I get to 29, I might have to start trading alittle

Are you nuts????  This kind of shit will ruin it for the rest of us.  Next thing you will tell me is you let your wife shoot your guns

Yes I actually let my wife shoot my guns and enjoy any time I can get her to go and shoot with me

Chris
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 11:38:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Mikey
Seward

Crap rifle
Crap carbine
Couple Crap .22's
More crap
Cheap crap
Fun to shoot crap
"never seen that crap before" crap
"how the hell did you do that" crap
"WTF" crap
"dude, there is such a thing called oil" crap
"WTF did you do that for" crap
"They should take away your Dremel" crap
And a Beretta 92fs Inox (recently turned a new leaf)
And some crap I forgot about.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn
Youve got a lot of crap
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Until my beretta, my only exotic foreign arm was made in China.....

Well I have a Spanish gun too....but you see the trend here

Nothing from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Japan, Belgium, etc. or what not has ever crossed paths with me, which is a good thing because it would most likely suffer the same abuses as any other arm I own.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 12:24:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Well I would post what I have, but then AK_Mike or MGNiko or anyone of the gizillions of people would post their list and I would have to ask my wife that stupid question again... Just one more?

Chris

Hey, works every time!

Nik
Anchorage

Lots of toys to include those that go bang more than once in rapid succession  Some have mags, others have belts.  Some are very quiet & some eat WAY too much ammo
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:34:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Most people call me Ed and you can always find me in the Homer area, the "Halibut Fishing Capital of the World"

You can IM me here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I have a few ARs, Sig, Glocks and misc other rifles.  If OHO is telling me the truth than this fall/winter I will also have a 1918a3 BAR.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Ed

Ran into Homer on Saturday, holy smokes has it grown in the last 10 years.  
Flippin people everywhere.
Have to love the Homer Beer that is bottled in old SOBE bottles
Chris
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Homer is a nice way to live.  It is nothing like living on Slope, the people are nice and I have not been screamed at or spat on in near three weeks.  I just need to find out where I can go shooting.  I wish I had known that you were here in Homer.  The Homer Brewing Co. makes some nice beers.  I have not tried all of them but that day will come.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Turk
Anchorage

.50 McBros
16' Colt
16' M4 Bushy
Winchester M70
and a closet full of some other stuff.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Any of you guys planning on some range time this weekend?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:15:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Damn I wish, work is calling. I will be going out next Thursday somewere remote for some Tannerite fun. Might even bring some gas.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:20:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Where are you shooting, rabbit creek?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Homer is a nice way to live.  It is nothing like living on Slope, the people are nice and I have not been screamed at or spat on in near three weeks.  I just need to find out where I can go shooting.  I wish I had known that you were here in Homer.  The Homer Brewing Co. makes some nice beers.  I have not tried all of them but that day will come.  

Yeah my wife told me the Beer was good.  I got to try to keep mu two year old occupied while she and her mom had a cold one at The Salty Dog.  The run into Homer was somewhat of an after thought, otherwise I would have tried to hook up with you for a beer.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where are you shooting, rabbit creek?

Most likely.  I have a membership there but I also go to fort rich sometimes.  I think I will just go on out to rabbit creek though.  Let me know if you are going to be there.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#20]
What time of day are you going? I work Saturday night but might be up for it later in the day.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:33:13 AM EDT
[#21]
looking at either 1230 or about 230 send me a IM if you are interested and I will send you my phone number
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:55:20 AM EDT
[#22]
1. Winchester 92             Limited reproduction

2. Remington 870 Vang  14 inch gun with Rogard , W/ surefire fore end light, MMC ghost ring sights, Giles sling, side saddle and speed feed stock.

3. Glock 17    9mm                  Night sights

4. Ruger Redhawk converted by Hamilton Bowen to a 5 shot 45 colt.  

5. Ruger Single Six  22 lr 22 mag        fiber optic sights

6. Smith 647 17 hmr                    Eotech 512 sight

7. Browning Buckmark 22 lr Tasco Propoint 3 and weaver mount

8. Smith 25  45 colt                       CHZ1375 Limited edition Mountain gun

9. Kimber 1911             Custom Titanium Nitrid finish and Night sights                    

10. Glock 26  9mm                      Night sights

11. Colt Cowboy   45 colt                                
12. Colt Python   8 inch blue 357 mag                                  

13.  Ugartechea  Model 30    (side by side 12 gauge with 30 inch barrels)             187781  

14.. Winchester 52   Target 22  

15.  Winchester 320  22 lr

16. Winchester 94-22        22lr                  

17. GA Precision AR10       Custom Barrel, Leupold 3.5-10 Mark 3 Tactical Scope, Badger Ordance 50 cal rings,  Kac trigger, Harris Bipod, Single point sling, 6 20 round mags, 3 10 round mags.    

18. Colt LEO carbine  6920                            With Eotech 512, Trijicon Acog, TA31, Eagle sling, Buttstock mag pouch, Streamlight M6 light laser, Surefire fore end, Arms flip up rear sight, Vertical foregrip, ergo grip,Phantom flash hider, 4 20 round GI mags, 5 30 round GI mags, 4 HK AR15 mags, 3 Thermold mags,    

Armalite AR10 Upper. With green laser, Weapon light, Armalite Railed foreend, BMAS front and rear sights, Eotech 352, Leupold Circle dot illuminated Vari X 3 1.5-5, Larue Mounts.  

Bushmaster 22 Upper  With Tasco Pro Point 3, Laser, vertical foregrip. Rail.  

19. Wilson CQB 45 acp  with Rails and M6 and night sights.

20 Smith 442 38 with Crimson Trace laser grips.

21.1851 Colt Navy Cap and ball revolver built by Traditions.

Thats it.  plus a Rotweiler to protect them and a large safe.
Pat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top