Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/9/2005 2:30:21 PM EDT
A quick sneak peek.

More pix to come. I must say these are alot of fun. Great group of people. Thanks to everyone for making this happen.

Bang
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
MY PRECIOUS!

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody get a pic of the rollover ranger?  

Btw, had a good time.   Loved the extra big tannerite shot  5 or 6 botttles went into that one.  

I want that 550!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#4]
What a dumb ass! Ya dude have another beer.  At least he wasn't shooting!!

Bang

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
MY PRECIOUS!

home.comcast.net/~ms97116/j5.jpg

NO MINE!

ETA: We missed ya, had a great time with a great group of guys.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What a dumb ass! Ya dude have another beer.  At least he wasn't shooting!!

Bang

home.comcast.net/~ms97116/j15.jpg

alright...  tell those of us who weren't there the story behind that one.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#7]
tom leykis.
www.blowmeuptom.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#8]
i meant the drunk comments and the fact that it was rolled over.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Some dumb ass kid. I guess he tried climbing a hill. Rolled over but landed upright. Too drunk to be driving. NOT, I repeat NOT part of the ARF gang!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I had a blast out there, thanks for putting this all together!

And I too desperately want that SIG now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
MY PRECIOUS!

NO MINE!

Oh yea....welll I ...uh.... I kicked my dog, so there!

I will catch the next one! Glad to see everyone had a fun and SAFE time!

CH
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#12]
too bad I missed it.

I did PR on Saturday and had stuff to do today, I wouldn't have been able to get out there to Brown's camp until almost 2, and I had a hangover...  LOL

Practical rifle was FAST!  There was a small crowd there.  We were done by 3:00 (including clean-up).

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
MY PRECIOUS!

NO MINE!

CH

Kick your dog a again and I'll bring PRECIOUS over for a little get even.

Oh wait that's what you wanted in the first place. How is your dad doing?

I think we had a really going showing considering the snow and all. What about 35 people or so?

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
MY PRECIOUS!

NO MINE!

CH

Kick your dog a again and I'll bring PRECIOUS over for a little get even.

Oh wait that's what you wanted in the first place. How is your dad doing?

I think we had a really going showing considering the snow and all. What about 35 people or so?

Dad is having a rough time but making it.
Thanks for asking.
CH
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like everybody got in and out safely. Glad everyone had a good time. Do we have any movies from today? Any Bang pix?

Bang
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Some dumb ass kid. I guess he tried climbing a hill. Rolled over but landed upright. Too drunk to be driving. NOT, I repeat NOT part of the ARF gang!

My brother and I were making our way to the quary via the long route when this guy rolled the truck in front of us going up a hill in a big snow covered parking lot full of ATVer's.  My bro ran up to check on the driver and passenger.  First thing the guy says is "You've got to help me get rid of the beer."  Something like two partially consumed cases of Busch Light in the truck.  Dumbass he.  I didn't even think to take pictures after we found out they weren't in need of medical attention.  I just wanted to get to the quary and shoot.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My brother and I were making our way to the quary via the long route when this guy rolled the truck in front of us going up a hill in a big snow covered parking lot full of ATVer's.  My bro ran up to check on the driver and passenger.  First thing the guy says is "You've got to help me get rid of the beer."  Something like two partially consumed cases of Busch Light in the truck.  Dumbass ,  he was OK, but his girlfriend had a pretty nice knot on her head.  I didn't even think to take pictures after we found out they weren't in need of medical attention.  I just wanted to get to the quary and shoot.  

That's a new way to impress your date. What a dumbass.

I'll have some pics up Monday, and maybe yrlessdave will host a few vids, I might even have a snip of Bang and the SIG552.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:17:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
maybe yrlessdave will host a few vids, I might even have a snip of Bang and the SIG552.hr

I'm here for you man...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:47:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Looks like you guys all had a good time.

Glad to hear it, and glad to hear that it was safe.

Now, who is it that brought the SiGs? Can I be your friend? Please?

I hate to have missed it, next time hopefully.

-Chris

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#21]
It was nice meeting you guys...and thanks for everyone that let me shoot some of their toys.  And a big thanks for Mr. 45 who gave me and friends a ride outa there and shove to dig their car out of the snow bank!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Some pics for all to enjoy.

Boogyman

Mark

Andy

And I’m sorry I forgot your name/handle.

Me

Me again…

And yet again…

Thank you all for coming I had a great time. Don't forget to write SIG and tell them you want the SIG55X's. Man am I in love with 552. I don't know if you all could tell but I was smilin' ear to ear under my baklava (sp?).

I'd like to take the time to thank Randy for letting us all demo these fine rifles. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy Arizona, and congratulations on your engagement.

Again this was another safe shooting experience I'd like to thank you all for minding the four rules.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#23]
I had a great time.  Hooked on that Sig and have to figure a way to get one!!  Nice to have met you all.

After that shoot, I know one thing for sure. That mud puddle and mannequin are dead  

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#24]
What about the propane tanks?  Like it was suggested, they may need to be leak tested. http://home.comcast.net/~pykeman/images/image014.jpg
not much of a pic from the phone, brought digicam but left memory at home arrrg.

Lets also not forget to thank the fool that decided to take his toy hauler up the snow covered road for giving us a reason to blow off some steam.

Remember: Just because you have an Excursion doesn't mean you can take anything anywhere!  Would, "Hey y'all watch this!" fit for him?!

I think the tannerite may have come in handy with that guy. heyrlessDave's shorter sidekick
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd like to THANK everyone in the group here for such a fun time! Thanks to Travis for the ride up to the pit when my little Tercel wouldn't make the last 1/4 mile.hanks

I'd be curious to see if anyone got any punchthrough on the 1/2" steel plate I brought out.
My .308 lead core ball made it about 3/4 of the way with a very satisfying PLANG!
What about those M88's?

I'll definately come out for the next one!

Doug

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'd like to THANK everyone in the group here for such a fun time! Thanks to Travis for the ride up to the pit when my little Tercel wouldn't make the last 1/4 mile.

Special thanks to Mr45auto for the hot coffee. I'm not so sure I should thank him for letting me shoot his AR with the Eotech... now I think I need to build one. Yeah, THANKS A LOT, BUDDY!!!

I'd be curious to see if anyone got any punchthrough on the 1/2" steel plate I brought out.
My .308 lead core ball made it about 3/4 of the way with a very satisfying PLANG!
What about those M88's?

I'll definately come out for the next one!

Doug

Last I checked 2 of the M855s made it through....barely...  very small holes at the end like only a small amount of the steel core made it all the way.  

Mark
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes it was an awsome day for sure.  Big thanks to Ilike9s & Randy for letting us shoot the FA Sig & other toys.  I also appreciate the lift Bang and company as well.  It was a pleasure meeting new ARFCOMERS and having a chance to try out each others toys.

I have got to see the video of the first dummy that was blown up with the Tannerite.  There was literally nothing left of it.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#28]
So how many, of you all have rusting ARs? Not me, but maybe that "fact" only applies to RAIN. Half my stuff has not been wiped down yet, let only cleaned.

Tracker, I only begged and pleaded with Randy to so come to our shoot since August, but he has had so many commitments that this was he first chance to come. I just wish that more people had the opportunity to try the SIG out. Randy said he try and make the next but is transferring to AZ in a couple of months so we better make it soon.

That was a great deal to demo those SIGs. You bring the ammo and you load the mags and you can have a smile ear to ear. I really hope Randy is around for the next shoot and can make it.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm thinking the next shoot should be scheduled around when Mr. Randy can make it.  Those Sig's were worth it, even only shooting it twice.  It was just very, very cool , in my book, to hear a FA going off sonewhere down the firing line and know I could have a turn on it.  

Thank you, Randy!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Whoa, looks like a fair bit of people werent using any eye protection? Looks like fun out there. No way I would have made it up in that snow in my van! lol
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:50:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Man, sorry I missed the day.  It looks like a great time was had by all.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Damn, you guys are too far away.   Maybe a little closer to Eugene.    Looks like a shitload of fun, wish I could have been there.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Damn, you guys are too far away.   Maybe a little closer to Eugene.    Looks like a shitload of fun, wish I could have been there.

It was a 45 min drive for me....alot guys drove awhile to get there.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Lets see if I can get this hot link to work...

FA Sig & Munkalido
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#35]
The following videos are courtesy of ilike9s.  All I have to say is, why oh why didn't I know about the Sig552 while I was there? head.gif

PS... Did anyone care for the Big Bang remix?  I love watching the explosion ten times.  It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. href=ilike9s Shooting the FA SIG552
ilike9s with SIG552's Stock Folded
Everyone's Favorite Purveyor of Booger Sandwiches with the SIG552
Mark with the SIG
Andy with the SIG552
Shotgun? Flamethrower? Both!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Lets see if I can get this hot link to work...

FA Sig & Munkalido

COOL

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Can somebody tell me where Oregon is so I can make it to one of these shoots?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Can somebody tell me where Oregon is so I can make it to one of these shoots?

Head south if you hit PRK go north. Stop some where in the middle.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:45:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The following videos are courtesy of ilike9s.  All I have to say is, why oh why didn't I know about the Sig552 while I was there?

PS... Did anyone care for the Big Bang remix?  I love watching the explosion ten times.  It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Anyway, from ilike9s:

ilike9s Shooting the FA SIG552
ilike9s with SIG552's Stock Folded
Everyone's Favorite Purveyor of Booger Sandwiches with the SIG552
Mark with the SIG
Andy with the SIG552
Shotgun? Flamethrower? Both!!!

Dave thanks again for hosting the videos so we all can enjoy them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow, I need to really see if I can make it next time.  That shotgun looked like a rocket launcher.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I too will have to make it next time looks like all had fun in the snow.

or should i say craters!
Link Posted: 1/15/2005 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#42]
And the next OR arfcom shoot will be ..................................when
Link Posted: 1/15/2005 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm checking with Randy to see if he can come to another one in Febuary, and what dates work for him. I'll let you all know next week. Right now he's at the Shot Show.
Link Posted: 1/15/2005 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm checking with Randy to see if he can come to another one in Febuary, and what dates work for him. I'll let you all know next week. Right now he's at the Shot Show.

Kewl, I'm working a different schedule now so I'll have to hope for a Sunday.....or I'll have to be sick....  to attend.  

I just ordered 1k of M193 from SG and a couple hundred aussie .308 hopefully my cav .45 will be here by the next one too.   Guess I'll pull the crap out of the laundry room and fire up the dillon 550 for some more .45acps!    I cant wait for the next one.     Btw, who owned the belt fed at the first arfcom shoot?
Link Posted: 1/15/2005 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#45]
I like to do the next one on a Saturday if possible. We should just start rotating them between the two weekend days. Also we should start a new thread for the next shoot.

Bang
Link Posted: 1/16/2005 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I like to do the next one on a Saturday if possible. We should just start rotating them between the two weekend days. Also we should start a new thread for the next shoot.

Bang

I'll keep that in mind when I talk to Randy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2005 12:13:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/16/2005 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
All right when exactly is the shoot?  I can come up after my dog show on Friday and stay a few hours.  I have an appointment in Vancouver Friday night at 7:00.

Where, when, what, etc.  Patty

PS What's the laws about me bringing up a gun?  No Elmer?

Bringing up a gun, not sure I follow.  

We bring lots and lots of guns... ;)     Are you flying in or something?   Btw in OR everything is legal as long as you comply with fed law.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2005 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/16/2005 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#50]
No, Washington is not a C3 state.   There are however several C3 dealers in the portland area who could probably safely house your rifle.  I'd be more than happy to but I'm pretty sure that violates some law
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top