BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/13/2011 7:36:31 AM EDT
Guys the mods have asked that all these C Products threads be condensed into one, so here it is. If anyone has any questions or concerns that I can solve please ask them here. The only rule I have is that this all be done with respect, I have always treated everyone on here with respect and I ask that you give me the same. I do not own C Products, nor did I ever so please keep this dignified.

Chad

Edited to bold title.....dpmmn
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I few months ago it was mentioned so: are there still any plans of re-introducing MARLUBES?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Who is the new owner?

Does he/they have any prior experiance in firarms or firearms compnent manufacturing?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I few months ago it was mentioned so: are there still any plans of re-introducing MARLUBES?

Its still a possibility.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who is the new owner?

Does he/they have any prior experiance in firarms or firearms compnent manufacturing?

I can't say just yet as nothing is official.

The owner of Ammo Storage or whatever its called does not have any experience in firearms or firearms manufacturing other than coating magazines in the past.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 5 bad scar 17 mags.
None hold 25 rounds and most drop out after each round fired.
Sara promised me a RMA. but none has arrived in about 2 weeks......

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess the big question is pending orders and when they will actually ship.  Like a real time status of orders as in where they are now, how long it will take to complete them and when they really are expected to ship to people who have been waiting a very, very long time.

Bottom line, I think what people want more than anything is an honest answer to their questions.

If the new owner hopes to maintain a "going concern" it is in their interest to open a dialog here and other places to keep people informed during the transition.  It only fuels ill-will to have people kept in the dark while the prior owner says nothing about orders he took, but didn't fill, and new ownership hasn't come forward to give any indication about his intentions.

I don't see where this thread can go, when this will be the reply.  

Until someone comes through with concrete answers to questions about money sent for products not delivered, I don't see what purpose is served.  All we are going to do is go in circles, adding to the frustration of everyone involved.

Former CP owner/employee: I am no longer an employee and cannot say where ordered mags are, when they will be finished, or when they might be expected to ship.  I can not speak for the new owner, or reveal who they are.

Seriously, I have no idea what is taking so long to get mags made and delivered to people who already paid for them

My guess: CP got in financial trouble, owing the finisher more than they had.  Finisher took over CP to recover his outlay.  Now the debate is on what, if anything, the new owner owes prior CP customers.

I am willing to BET that is the current situation and why noone can get a straight answer
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Did not see that.

OK so when are people that paid for mags gonna receive them?  Like a real date?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess the big question is pending orders and when they will actually ship.  Like a real time status of orders as in where they are now, how long it will take to complete them and when they really are expected to ship to people who have been waiting a very, very long time.

Bottom line, I think what people want more than anything is an honest answer to their questions.

If the new owner hopes to maintain a "going concern" it is in their interest to open a dialog here and other places to keep people informed during the transition.  It only fuels ill-will to have people kept in the dark while the prior owner says nothing about orders he took, but didn't fill, and new ownership hasn't come forward to give any indication about his intentions.

I don't see where this thread can go, when this will be the reply.  

Until someone comes through with concrete answers to questions about money sent for products not delivered, I don't see what purpose is served.  All we are going to do is go in circles, adding to the frustration of everyone involved.

Former CP owner/employee: I am no longer an employee and cannot say where ordered mags are, when they will be finished, or when they might be expected to ship.  I can not speak for the new owner, or reveal who they are.

Seriously, I have no idea what is taking so long to get mags made and delivered to people who already paid for them

My guess: CP got in financial trouble, owing the finisher more than they had.  Finisher took over CP to recover his outlay.  Now the debate is on what, if anything, the new owner owes prior CP customers.

I am willing to BET that is the current situation and why noone can get a straight answer

I will not BS you, thats not who I am. Other than those who pre-paid for orders through the group buy on the 68 forums site (who I truly believe will receive either their magazines or their money back, I will along with the others on their site will continue to put so much pressure on those who have the ability to make it right that they will do whats right) I dont think you or anyone else will receive orders that have not already been paid for.
Now, why has the "so called new owner" not come on here and try and repair the reputation that I helped build? I truly do not know. If I were him I would certainly not ignore thousands upon thousands of potential customers, which is why I never did.

C Products has not done buisness with this coater in 3-4 years so no, that is not what happened.

Chad
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Send me an email with your information and I will see what I can find out.

[email protected]

Chad
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What about that group buy those guys from the 6.8? board had going? Have those magazines shipped yet?  

New owner refuses to honor other existing orders?

I believe I responded to that question in my last post. I truly believe that the people who pre-paid for their order will get what they paid for or will get a refund. Barry (one of the old "C Products" owners) has attempted to shift the blame and responsibility in some conversations to others in what has happened but he is the only one right now that can make it happen, and I will give out his home address and phone number if need be but those who have paid for orders will either get their money back or will get product. Maybe I am wrong in taking that stance but right now I have more loyalty to paying customers than I do to him. Right or wrong that is me.

Chad
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Chad - as always, wish you the best from this whole mess.  I'm no longer willing to buy the CP mags from this finisher that has your old business.

Of course, I am ready and willing to buy new products from Larry and you, whenever and if, you two start up your next new company - whether mags or other products.
- WARLORD31
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Chad,
I have one c product mag right now and it works great, so when I went to order more it didnt state back order on the site or anything. Called them up and they said it would be two weeks before the 7.62x39 ar mag was made, then I called them back after two weeks and they said it would be three weeks, then I just called them back today and told me ANOTHER three weeks. Needless to say I canceled my order, not that I wanted too but I am not trying to wait that long, why do they not just tell you its going to be awhile and we are not excepting orders at this time. Tried to go on their site but they are redoing atm, I guess I am not really upset, just wished they didnt keep stringing me along, any idea of when they are going to start producing mags for the 7.62x39 ar type? I found one other site that makes them, just wished more people made them is all I guess.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:38:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is the new owner?

The owner of Ammo Storage or whatever its called does not have any experience in firearms or firearms manufacturing other than coating magazines in the past.

Who are these people I am curious, their site is ammosc.com, but they make ar 7.62x39 mags that look exactly like c products. I called this morning and they said they are not a part of c products but that they use some of their suppliers I think? Dont quote me on that haha, anyways you said in a previous post they are finishers with no manufactur exp with weapons, are their mags decent at least? Just curious if you know the story on them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What about that group buy those guys from the 6.8? board had going? Have those magazines shipped yet?  

No, they have not shipped and we will never see those mags, nor a refund. A while back Larry was quoted "If necessary I will ship those mags on my own dime". Haven't heard anymore from him either. I would like to know if A.S.C. is the new owner of what was CProducts.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Chad,
I have one c product mag right now and it works great, so when I went to order more it didnt state back order on the site or anything. Called them up and they said it would be two weeks before the 7.62x39 ar mag was made, then I called them back after two weeks and they said it would be three weeks, then I just called them back today and told me ANOTHER three weeks. Needless to say I canceled my order, not that I wanted too but I am not trying to wait that long, why do they not just tell you its going to be awhile and we are not excepting orders at this time. Tried to go on their site but they are redoing atm, I guess I am not really upset, just wished they didnt keep stringing me along, any idea of when they are going to start producing mags for the 7.62x39 ar type? I found one other site that makes them, just wished more people made them is all I guess.

I don't understand either, if they are not going to be ready in a reasonable amount of time then they should not take orders right now while things are still so grey.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is the new owner?

Who are these people I am curious, their site is ammosc.com, but they make ar 7.62x39 mags that look exactly like c products. I called this morning and they said they are not a part of c products but that they use some of their suppliers I think? Dont quote me on that haha, anyways you said in a previous post they are finishers with no manufactur exp with weapons, are their mags decent at least? Just curious if you know the story on them.

Only time will tell I guess, I have not seen any of the mags produced by them yet. If they follow the processes correctly they should be good to go. When things are finalized with C Products Sale I will let you guys know more about this outfit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad,

I don't understand either, if they are not going to be ready in a reasonable amount of time then they should not take orders right now while things are still so grey.

I don't understand if the x39 magazines aren't even made yet, why the store list them as "In Stock" when I ordered them on the 7th.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 5:15:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad,

I don't understand if the x39 magazines aren't even made yet, why the store list them as "In Stock" when I ordered them on the 7th.

I don't have any control over the C Products store, I am not sure why its still operating at all.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:36:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they have not shipped and we will never see those mags, nor a refund. A while back Larry was quoted "If necessary I will ship those mags on my own dime". Haven't heard anymore from him either. I would like to know if A.S.C. is the new owner of what was CProducts.

That's what I'm thinking . . . just one hell of a mess . . . one hell of a mess.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad,

I don't have any control over the C Products store, I am not sure why its still operating at all.

If the site is closed, why would anyone go to the store? Let me make it perfectly clear for everyone.......the C Products website no longer exists, you cannot order from it. If you do, you will not be sent any product. Questions?

Larry

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#23]
A solid answer at least! Thanks though, now if all the ppl waiting in limbo can get what they ordered...
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Then maybe the website store should be taken down?  Many people including myself bookmarked the store page.  this could be just an oversight from the previous owners when winding down operations.

Just because you took down the /index page does not mean the store is down.

The store is active and live, the website is not gone, only the home page has been changed.

Link to live active store:  http://store.cproductsllc.com/main.sc
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Then maybe the website store should be taken down?  Many people including myself bookmarked the store page.  this could be just an oversight from the previous owners when winding down operations.

The store is active and live, the website is not gone, only the home page has been changed.

Yes I understand, I will check with GoDaddy and see if we can do that.

Larry

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I understand, I will check with GoDaddy and see if we can do that.

Larry

FYI - still yours

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Geez, give the guy some time haha.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[email protected]

Chad

I have a similar situation.  I'm waiting for a return shipping label, RMA, and information about determining the status of a number of mags without having to test every one of them right now.  I forwarded you an email regarding this.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[email protected]

Chad

I have a similar situation.  I'm waiting for a return shipping label, RMA, and information about determining the status of a number of mags without having to test every one of them right now.  I forwarded you an email regarding this.

I received your email and replied. To everyone, I do not work for C Products anymore but I worked with Sara for many years and I can certainly contact her if need be. I will check on the status of anyones orders/replacements as long as people keep it civil. Trust me I don't want to be having to deal with all this either.

Chad
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I'm thinking . . . just one hell of a mess . . . one hell of a mess.  

That's the understatement of the year!

Chad
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The magazines from the group buy have begun shipping, some have already gotten theirs. My understanding is that those who requested a refund or those who ordered magazines other than 25rd 6.8's can either switch to all 25rd magazines or get a refund. (this only applied to those who had mixed orders of say 5rd 6.8's and 25rd 6.8's in their order. Those who only ordered 5rd or 10rd 6.8's already got their order a few months ago.)

Chad
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]
And those that ordered 6.8 Tan 25 round are getting a refund, correct?
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

IIRC you can request black mags. Call to find out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad,

If the site is closed, why would anyone go to the store? Let me make it perfectly clear for everyone.......the C Products website no longer exists, you cannot order from it. If you do, you will not be sent any product. Questions?

Larry

Edited: Your company did still send me an order confirmation notice after I ordered productsfrom your online store. I had no idea you were out of buisness. Abandoning a website domain yet still having an active online store isn't making your buisness situation crystal clear. I apologize for not researching your financial situation before considering purchasing your products.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#35]
IM sent and thanks for any update.
Link Posted: 3/18/2011 5:11:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC you can request black mags. Call to find out.

If you want black 6.8 call C Products, they should be able to ship them.

Larry

Link Posted: 3/18/2011 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#37]
I've always had good luck with CProducts mags, so here's to hoping none of my mags have problems in the future, since CS is non-existant now. What a clusterf*ck.
Link Posted: 3/18/2011 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've always had good luck with CProducts mags, so here's to hoping none of my mags have problems in the future, since CS is non-existant now. What a clusterf*ck.

This
Link Posted: 3/18/2011 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#39]
They are shipping mags for the group buy. At long last they are shipping. Thanks to those who helped behind the scenes. We may never know what all happened, but at least we got the mags or a refund if necessary.
Link Posted: 3/19/2011 7:36:02 AM EDT
[#40]
C Products is going to be LCJ Wholesale store run by the son of one of the previous owner/partners

Doesn't the store still have stock..selling it off.......but once they are gone ....
Link Posted: 3/19/2011 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
C Products is going to be LCJ Wholesale store run by the son of one of the previous owner/partners

Doesn't the store still have stock..selling it off.......but once they are gone ....

Does that explain the CDNN CP magazine inventory? I assume they buy the fuckups, old stock and failed buisness Inventories.

Link Posted: 3/19/2011 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#42]
I was wondering if the returned mags from over the years were destroyed?
Link Posted: 3/20/2011 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#43]
What about the 7.62x39 AR mags? Do either of you know when or if they might ever get shipped? I ordered some before reeding any of this. I did get a confirmation email at the time I placed my order. That was about a month ago.
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 4:23:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Just an update, I received my mags from the group buy from the other forum. They were delivered Thursday. Now whether or not they function properly has yet to be determined.
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 6:36:45 AM EDT
[#45]
LCJ Wholesale is not going to replace C Products, they are going to distribute C Products magazines.

Chad
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#46]
chad, i called and emaild thru the store and got no response...i just im'd you to cancel my order. sorry but i can't trust a company in bad shape with past experience .
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 7:12:53 AM EDT
[#47]
not that I want to add anything to the overall situation, but i am very uneasy with dealinbg with a company in bad finacial or logistical shape. That whole Gpal thing you know...
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
chad, i called and emaild thru the store and got no response...i just im'd you to cancel my order. sorry but i can't trust a company in bad shape with past experience .

I understand your position, I am not with C Products anymore but I will get a hold of Sara for you and get this taken care of.

Chad
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks Chad, please have good luck with whatever you do next!
Link Posted: 3/21/2011 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#50]
What about those 7.62 mags? Should I, or should I not expect to see those in a reasonably short period of time?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top