Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/3/2005 2:23:23 PM EDT
Yet another archived thread I had to resurrect.

Another post deleted due to the archiving software....

If you vote in the poll and report minor or major problems, then PLEASE post below and let everyone know why you voted the way you did. If you don't, then you're doing a disservice to the members who are basing their purchasing decisions on this post.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IF YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED IN THE PREVIOUS POLL. I will calculate the correct percentages which go into the main ammo review poll.

Results from the previous poll:
183 votes
152 did not have any problems
15 people had minor problems
16 people had major problems and won't use it again.

Please add your personal experience with Remington and UMC branded ammunition to this thread. When you do, please give information about:
1) Ammunition used
2) Firearm used in
3) Approximate number of rounds fired.

From RussB's post out of a 16" barrel:
Velocity (55gr): 2857fps, StdDev=59fps

Let's limit this to .223/5.56 ammunition, since this is an AR-15 forum. No offense to the guys with AR's in other calibers, but we all know that .223 chamberings are the most sensitive.

I am trying to solicit only information about your PERSONAL experience with this ammunition. If you haven't used it, then please don't clutter up the thread. Information about proper functioning (or lack thereof) is obviously the most important, but factors such as the accuracy or other peculiarities you've noticed are informative also. If you have had problems with this ammo which were severe enough to cause you to stop using this ammo, then please describe them. And one more minor request: keep your reviews objective.

This post is part of a larger information-gathering effort I'm trying to start about ALL ammunition popular in AR's:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=169729.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Ghost-Shooter
Yay! I'm the first to hit this poll...is that a good thing? Ok, on to the subject here. I've shot several boxes of Remington UMC, and while every round went bang and out of my gun as it should, I was unimpressed with it. The accuracy wasn't great, the ammo wasn't as hot as Federal XM193 or Winchester Q3131a, and the price wasn't exactly conducive to buying in bulk. Now if it was offered for less than $140/k, I would snap a bunch of it up for plinking purposes. The brass is good for reloading, from what I've heard. Ghost

JJREA
ZHUKOV, I've only shot about 70 rounds of it. 3 boxes of 55 grain fmj and half a box of the 45 hp's. I have a 20" colt 1/7. They all went bang. At 50 yards I got a 1-1/2" group of the 45 hp's. I did not test the 55 for accuracy in a real controlled setting. I did fire it once prone at 25, 50, and 75 yards and I didn't think it was all that bad but that was before I measured and all that and I didn't save the targets. The group I got with the 45's is really not all that bad considering the best group I've gotten so far with my set up is just under an 1" at 50 with 75 hornady's. I did not test any umc at 100. sorry. Hope this helps.

Charging_Handle
I have used probably 150-200 rounds of this stuff over the years. I can say the UMC made in the early-mid 90's was noticably hotter but I haven't had any problems to speak of with any of it. For commercial ammo, it's ok. -CH

ttusus
I have shot around 200 rounds in a Colt 16" HBAR 1:9. I shot out in the mid 1's at 100 Yds Sorry can't give you more on it that this.

dissipator556
UMC- el cheapo from Wally World- you get what you pay for here- underloaded, moderately accurate, budget blasting ammo. IMPORTANT: Had one primer burst, and I can say that these primers are much too soft for my likes. Bursting primer isn't fun either. Caveat Emptor...

mike103
My son uses it all the time in his Ruger Mini-14. It shoots to the same point of impact as the Remington 55 grain soft point's that he uses for hunting. Good for practice. MIKE

RobWis
I've shot a few hundred rounds of this stuff in my Oly carbine, no problems reliability wise (no FTF, FTE, etc). Like mentioned not as hot as other loads I've used (i.e. Winchester white box)...but I do pick it up at Wally World sometimes.

davidp14
i have shot probably about 300rds or so of the 55gr stuff. never any functional problems. but its wasnt amazingly accurate either. good for plinking id say comparable to the wally world wincherster white box.

ar15slinger
used about 500 rounds of it between rock river m4 entry 16" and 20 " bushmaster xm15e2s...not quite as powerful as 3131a...no problems though...for range use i would buy again...

PaDanby
Worked fine, didn't see anything that would convince me that the Wally-World White Box wasn't the better deal all around. 20" H-Bar Sporter in marginally controlled conditions out in the desert. Oh yeah, some came from Big-5 more expensive than the same stuff from Wally-World, still more expensive than the white box. 80 rounds 55 grn FMJ

JoeInCT
Approx 400 rds UMC 55gr FMJ thru a DPMS Classic A2 HBAR 1x9. Son's Oly PCR-4 also liked it. No issues, good commercial .223 load. Only local WalMart carries it, same price as FAE and same consistency in quality in my experience. Wish it were more readily available, good alternative product, nothing like consumer choices to keep prices in line and quality up.

kicker9898
Never had any reliability problems with it, but out of either of my rifles it is the least accurate load (other than woof). Good plinking load though, long as you aren't looking for accuracy.

Special-K
I have an Oly Arms FAR-15 16" light weight. I have fired approx. 500 rounds of UMC 55gr Metal Case through it. I have had no problems with it to speak of. Groups range 1" to 1.5" if I do my part, open sites at a measured 100 yards. At that range it goes straight through 5/8 inch hardened aluminium plate, and craters 1/2 inch "coarse" steel plate with blisters on the other side. I like it, but haven't really compared it much to other brands.

quarry_plinker
Colt HBAR 6700 1/9. 500 rounds. 1 1/2 in groups average.Never 1 in. groups. I know this barrel is capable of 1 in groups with Win varmint ammo. Im saving the brass though as Ive read its good for reloading. No problems with it at all.

Hawkeye
I shoot Remington UMC every month in our FDCC matches. Approximately 50-100 rounds a month. Every month for the last 19 + months. I have not had one single malfunction from the ammo. I find it it be very accurate from all of my AR's, and I really like it.

jedi_rifleman
really don't have an exact number of rounds fired of this particular ammo, so I will just say that it is over 10,000 rounds.The firearm used was a Colt AR15 and a Bushmaster AR15.Ammo was UMC yellow box .223 55gr. full metal jacket. It is a good deal from time to time for plinking and testing various components of the AR after modification.It is what it is. Average priced, average powered, average accuracy,average reliability. I do not recommend any ammo for END OF THE WORLD /fighting of ghost,ghouls,goblins,etc., which does not have crimped in primers.I have had several primers come completly out of this ammo as well as every other ammo that does not have crimped in primers, and even had a few crimped primers come out as well(although rare). These primers will either fall into the bolt lockinglug raceway and cause a FFD/fail to go into battery. Or they will fall into the lower reciever and cause you to to have a blocked trigger. You will pull the trigger and nothing will happen. Then you will raise the rifle skyward, look at the safety,scratch your head, then lower the rifle and it works fine for a few rounds then the trigger stops working again.This process will repeat until you realize that you have a primer bouncing around in your lower that gets under your trigger and blocks it's movement and then slides out of the way when you move the rifle around.It is mild mannered and clean burning although so is American Eagle 55gr. FMJ which is more accurate. (more fun) hope this helps.

Bang
It all went bang in my Bushy 20" H-Bar but most places around here sell it for around $3.99 a box and I can get Q3131A for about $3.49 a box at Northwest Armory.

robertmegar
Only ammunition that won't stabilize in my OA-93.

MTNmyMag
I have fired about 2000 rounds of REM UMC through my AR (RRA Upper, RRA Bolt, Bushy Lower 16" mide length, naked muzzle) I have had hot rounds, and light rounds one box that 5 primers were seated backwards in and one box that was somehow loaded with soft point ammo instead of FMJ, although I did buy that ammo in conjuction with several other boxes (different brands and calibers) at a small gunshop and someone there may have switched the boxes (the sp fmj mix up) anyways all in all good enough for plinking range work ammo.

markm
I haven't actually tried it but.... just kidding. It's great practice ammo for reloaders because its NOT HOT! Therefore the brass doesn't stretch as much. People complain about it not being hot, but DUH! If you always shoot the hottest ammo you can find you'll accelerate the wear on your weapon, NUMB NUTS! Had a few blown primers over the years, but I'll still use it!

lagadelphia
I've used 80 rounds so far (Hey I just got my rifle!) All went bang and all cycled fine. I was shooting at an indoor range so I can't comment on accuracy other than it hit pretty much where I was aiming :)

rg1
No failures to feed or fire in 3 Colt's and 1 RRA Ar-15. Have fired over 1000 rounds and I'm completely satisfied with this inexpensive ammo. RP cases are good reloading brass too. The heads of the brass don't bend from the extractor pulling it from the chamber like some manufactureres cases do. Typical prices you can find on 1000 rd cases tend to be about $180 and I'll pay a few extra dollars to get Rem UMC. Accuracy in my AR's tend to be 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 " at 100 yds, sometimes a little smaller if I do my part.

mbuc
I've only put 200-300 rounds of UMC 5.56 through my Bushmaster 16", but it functioned perfectly and was reasonably accurate. Good plinking ammo at a decent price.

Casual
im pushing about 500 rnds of the UMC in my bushy ar15-e2s 16"
no problems whatsoever, not the best out there, but i'd take it over the new polymer wolf.

chicken_little
Bought 240 rnds of it. First box I opened had a deformed bullet that didn't look like it was safe to use in my AR. I have a bushy 20". Fired only 19 rnds of them so far. Except for that one bullet, they were all good. Got 200 of them on sale at rural king for $3.29, the other 40 at meijers for almost $4.00.

[edit] I sent the bad catridge back to Remington and they told me it was a very rare thing that happens. They also gave me $15 to compensate for shipping and to buy another box of their ammo. Shipping was only $7.50, and the box of ammo was only $3.29, so they gave me $4 extra. I applaud them for this and thought I'd spread the news of how great of service they have.

BrushHog
I bought 1500 rounds of remanufactured Remington 55gr FMJ and fired 300 rounds without a single problem. I was very impressed with the results given that they are remanufactured. They are also average for accuracy...1" to 2" groups at 100m. Good plinking ammo for the most part.

brewsky101
I bought about 100 rounds of 55gr SP a while back. I had a couple of FTFs and the bullets that caused the problems were set-back in the case.

I won't spend my money on them anymore.

weptek911
I shot a bunch of it the other day, I was shooting with a scope & iron sights and my view kept getting obstructed by smoke from what I thought was a black powder shooter next to me. IT WAS ME. Never really seen that happen before , not every round but quite a few. after about 200 rounds my AR started jamming. Which also has never happened to me. Also had a primer blow out the back. I always thought I'd use it for SHTF ammo. Not any more. practice ammo only. I hope I just ran into a bad batch. I cleaned my rifle when I got home it was like I had been shooting blackpowder.

rhino_
My most recent experience with UMC 55gr FMJ .223 was last summer in a 3-day rifle class. I fired a few hundred rounds through a Bushmaster superlight with no problems. I didn't shoot any groups, but point of impact with the UMC was close enough to the South African M1A3 I was also shooting that I couldn't tell any difference. I could hit an 8-inch plate at 100-125 yards without trouble with either. Reliability was 100% with no cleaning in three days (although I added some lube on day three because I felt like it, but it wasn't necessary).

cruze5
1) 55gr FMJ
2) Bushmaster XM15 E2S 20"
3) 50 rounds

no problems

phantommech
i have shot over 2,000 rounds of UMC out of two different rifles, a DPMS 16" and a Bushmaster 24" V Match. I have been very impressed with this ammo. For your average range shooting it is economical and very accurate. For any competition shooting I jump up to the Federal Gold Cup with the heavier round.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Rifle:

Armalite lower, LMT 14.5" upper.

No problems whatsoever after 200 rounds.

The only problem is that the local wal-marts don't carry more than 3 or 4 boxes at a time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Over 60 rounds through a BM 20" A3. 1.5"  to 2" groups at 100 yards and 5" groups at 300 yards all rested with iron sights. I went this route to get good commercial brass that I could easily reload without needing to remove a primer crimp or perform a great deal of case trimming. Case necks are annealed and ammo costs less than $4.00/ 20 rounds at Bi-Mart. Went to Wally World first but could only get 4 boxes/ visit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#4]
A few sources for the UMC 55gr FMJ:

AmmunitionStore - $189.95/1000 NET.

Bass Pro Shops - $219.50/1000 NET.

Sportsman's Guide - $170.97/1000 NET. Listed as 55gr MC. ($162.42 for SG Members)

Some sites list the UMC as 55gr FMJ, others as 55gr MC (Metal Case). Can anyone clarify the difference between the two, if any?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I have shot quite a bit of it.  My ex BIL was a police officer, and he used to bring it to the range for us to shoot.  They used it in the dept AR's.  My only problem was that the velocity was a couple hundred fps slower than M193.  Here is what I got over my chrono...

20" Colt
Remington 55 Gr FMJ UMC

1-     2994.0

2-     2978.4

3-     3041.8

4-     2978.4

5-     2922.9

Average- 2983.1     ES- 118.9     Energy- 1087     Power Factor- 164.1

16" Bushy
Remington 55 Gr FMJ UMC

1-     2911.2

2-     2915.4

3-     2853.0

4-     2856.1

5-     2837.8

Average- 2874.7     ES- 77.6     Energy- 1009     Power Factor- 158.1

Ruger Mini 14
Remington 55 Gr FMJ UMC

1-     3005.2

2-     2962.9

3-     2952.0

4-     2942.2

5-     2965.1

Average- 2965.4     ES- 63.0     Energy- 1074     Power Factor- 163.1
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I have never had problems shooting it but my friend who i took shooting this weekend had constant problems.  He has a 11 1/2 bushy and this the bullets kept getting knocked back into the cases.  I ended up having to toss some wolf his way to keep him shooting.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I've fired about 400 rounds thru various AR's, NO MALFS at all.   Loaded a little light, and some of the chrony data (15 feet from muzzle) had a huge ES because of one single reading being much higher than the other 9 shots.  

Rem 55 (L223R3) chrony data, 15 feet from muzzle, 85 to 90 degrees.

Fired in chrome lined 20 inch 1/7 Colt HBAR:
3043, 3029, 3009, 3068, 3040, 3083, 3216, 3004, 2934, 3045.
ES 282
ave. vel. 3047 fps

Fired in 16 inch 1/10 Ruger Mini-14:
3004, 2854, 2900, 2934, 2962, 2887, 2980, 2894, 2867, 2915.
ES 150
ave. vel. 2920 fps

For comparison, Q3131A (lot VE21) averaged 3218 fps with an ES of 52 in the Colt, and 3059 fps with an ES of 91 in the Ruger.  HTH.

Paladin

ETA:  I later noted that of about 50 cases 3 had blackened case heads from primer pocket leakage...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I've shot up about 400 rounds of this stuff in the last 6 weeks, it was the only "non premium" .223 available in any of the large retailers around here.  I haven't had a chance to chrony it, but recoil seems slightly lighter than XM193.  I've had 0 reliablity issues, and accuracy is as good as I could ask - I can easily ring the steel plates at 250 and 300 yards if I do my part.

Regards,

Kevin
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]
good stuff 200+ rounds no problems
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I had one round where there was no hole drilled for the primer. As a result, the primer blew and just jammed the case into the chamber. It took alot of force to extract it and later found out that I broke the pin that holds the extractor in place. Although the rifle proceeded to funtion for 200+ rounds after this without knowing that I had broken anything. It wasnt till I cleaned the rifle that I noticed it. It was a homebuild AR on a Stag lower with a MOS M4 upper from bravo company.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got a my first AR earlier this year.  A RRA Entry Tactical.  Bought the cheapest plinking ammo I could find and it turned out this stuff.  Since then I have used nothing else but the UMC and WWB I find at Wally World.  Determining factors in choosing this stuff is:

1. No malfunctions
2. Cost

Both crieteria were met with Remington UMC.
Link Posted: 10/23/2005 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Shot UMC .223 and other calibers from UMC....never had an issue.  Seems like decent run-of-the-mill training ammo.  I wouldn't be concerned using it for defensive work....although I prefer a heavier round in .223 for HD or SHTF.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump to prevent archiving
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#14]
My wally world had it for 3.46 a box the other day so I bought a 100 rounds and got to fire about 60 of them,this was the 55gr white and green box . No problems to report I did notice a few rounds were set to deep.They were higher on paper then wolf but not as consitatly as high as XM193 but for the money Ill keep letting my gun eat it ;).  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
My wally world had it for 3.46 a box the other day so I bought a 100 rounds and got to fire about 60 of them,this was the 55gr white and green box . No problems to report I did notice a few rounds were set to deep.They were higher on paper then wolf but not as consitatly as high as XM193 but for the money Ill keep letting my gun eat it ;).  

I've never had a proble with it, except that none of the AR's I've had are accurate with it.  Usually somewhere in the worst grouping.  But, it's clean and goes bang every time.  The brass probably isn't bad either??  Not sure though.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I shot 120 rounds of the Green/White box .223 Remington UMC today. Not the best accuracy, but no malfunctions and it seemed to be clean stuff.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#17]
just picked up the 45 grain hollow points,they were $56 for 200 at sportsmans warehouse

seems like ok stuff

gonna shoot for groups tomorrow morning

superior arms lower on a 20" variment kit from model 1 sales

also the first AR owned/built

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I picked up a 200rd box of 45gr and a couple 40rd boxes of 45gr.  I fired them through a 16" Bushmaster.  I had nothing but jamming problems.  A couple of  them had dents in the case.  I got  2 mags of 30 to fire with no problems.  I guess I might have gotten a bad batch.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Good stuff in my 4 AR's.

I'm starting to buy a couple boxes a week to put away for a "rainy day".

I've put at least 500rds of this stuff through my rifles without a problem.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:17:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I shot 120 rounds of the Green/White box .223 Remington UMC today. Not the best accuracy, but no malfunctions and it seemed to be clean stuff.

Same here, about 400 rounds through a DPMS 20" varmit and a 16" bushy HBAR.  Not TOO accurate (most likely the shooter), all went bang.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:44:40 AM EDT
[#22]

I've used probably over a 1000 rounds of this in yellow boxes and in green boxes.  Always goes bang, moderately clean.  Only groups 2- 2.5 inches at 100, scope or irons.  Never had a defective round.

I generally use it now in my carbine at distances 5 to 50 yards.  Plenty accurate for that CQB type training.  There I'm looking for hits not groups and it fits that usage perfectly.

I'll continue to shoot it when on sale.  

SoS

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I've shot about a thousand rounds of it.  Had one blown primer.  It's a little dirty, but the brass is excellent for reloading.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:58:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Just picked up 60rds of 55 gr UMC.   I fired all of them with no problems.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#26]
200 rounds through my colt LE carbine.  No problems.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2006 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I picked up 400 rounds of Remington UMC over the weekend, and shot 90 rounds out of a POF and ban era Bushmaster without any problems.  I picked this ammo up to plink with, and it has served its purpose really well thus far.
Link Posted: 4/23/2006 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#28]
I've shot a bunch, and its great.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I have bought a few boxes of Reminton UMC and haven't had any problems with it in my Oly 16" AR.  It's the cheapest stuff at Wal-Mart, and the brass looks to be of better quality than the WWB sold at Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 1:27:10 PM EDT
[#30]
I have fired a few boxes of this stuff in a 20" 1:7 chrome barrel on my Colt AR15A2 Gov't Model.  It worked just fine.  I purchased it at Walmart, but I don't rember the price.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Zero problems after many many rounds in my RRA 20".  Great plinking ammo!
Link Posted: 4/30/2006 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I shot about 150 rounds of this crap today.  Had a round that had some major brass shavings in it.  If I hadn't checked the bore it would have scratched the hell out of my barrel at the least if I shot another round without clearing it.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2006 2:00:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I shot about 150 rounds of this crap today.  Had a round that had some major brass shavings in it.  If I hadn't checked the bore it would have scratched the hell out of my barrel at the least if I shot another round without clearing it.  

What kind of rifle are you using?  I find this surprising, but I am not doubting you by any means.  I have gone through a case of it now without a single FTF, FTE, light strike, dud, squib, nothing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2006 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What kind of rifle are you using?  I find this surprising, but I am not doubting you by any means.  I have gone through a case of it now without a single FTF, FTE, light strike, dud, squib, nothing.

Stock Bushmaster 20 inch A3 HBAR.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2006 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Don't know what to tell you.  I guess everyone's baby likes different food.
Link Posted: 5/1/2006 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#36]
I have three or four of the 20 round green and white boxes from Wally world, but after
reading about all the remington Ka-Booms lately, I don't think I am going to shoot any of it.

Link Posted: 5/3/2006 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I have shot a couple thousand rounds of this stuff in various Bushmasters.  Never had any problem.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#38]
I've fired 1150 rounds through my newest Colt "Tactical A3" since December 05 without any problems. My agency bought 100,000 rounds of the UMC 55 grain and we fired 800 rounds a piece through the first 40 guns (Colt T-A3s) without any malfunctions or problems. We used the 30 round Colt mags that came with the guns except for me. I used 20 round Colt mags. I used 8,000 rounds of South African before that. I noticed the velocity was less at an average of 2870 fps for the UMC but the accuracy was OK. Sighted for 50 yards I found the POI to be 3" high at 100 yards and about 2-3" low at 200 yards. All our guns are 16" Tactical A3s as is my Colt set up for 3gun...
Link Posted: 6/1/2006 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#39]
I ran about 1500 rounds through Gunsite with it, no problems.

It does seem dirty though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2006 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#40]
I love really like this ammo.
Link Posted: 6/1/2006 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Several hundred rounds through my bushmaster A2.
Works great.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top