Link Posted: 6/9/2008 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Krylon
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#3]
shoulder thing that goes up?
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I should have added this one in with the other pics.

What accessories are on those rifles? I intend to clone one when I get home.
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
wow Diemaco...never seen a lower like that. Are those issued to USAF?
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]
basically what im trying to build right now execpt i want a sopmod stock and a standard acog Ta01nsn.
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Diemaco carbines, so probably Canadian SF

hmm.... top one has a redi-mag magwell thingy, a n Acog (i'd guess a TA01 since i can't see a fiber optic tube) with a piggybacked Docter red dot. KAC looking VFG, bottom one has a tango down grip. not sure on the suppressors and the lasers
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]
is that a TA01 DOC or TRD? or what?
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
media.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=2823
media.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=2822

What's on these?

Possibly belonging to Canadian forces in theater or something similar to what these Brits are carrying. Pic is halfway down the page.
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's on these?

Possibly belonging to Canadian forces in theater or something similar to what these Brits are carrying. Pic is halfway down the page.

OK, got it now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diemaco_C8

C8SFW
Building upon the C8 and C8A1, Diemaco created the Special Forces Weapon (SFW), which provides an interesting combination of ideas. Featuring a longer, 16-inch barrel of a heavier profile than the C8/A1, the SFW is designed to provide a fire support capability in carbine form. The profile of the barrel is not uniform, oddly enough bulging out at the end, whereas the M4 profile barrel steps down. The front sight base is strengthened for mounting of the Heckler & Koch AG-C grenade launcher.The British Ministry of Defence acquired a number of SFWs, primarily for the SAS, giving them the Land Force designation L119A1. This version of the C8 is also in service with the Norwegian MJK and HJK. Because of the barrel profile, another Diemaco specific mount is required to attach the M203 grenade launcher (though the MoD have decided to use the HK AG-C/L17A1).

The guys who these belonged to were wearing multicam, and were British. SAS?

Are those cans Surefires? What is the laser?
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
wow Diemaco...never seen a lower like that. Are those issued to USAF?

No, they would never give us anything that cool.
Link Posted: 6/9/2008 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's on these?

OK, got it now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diemaco_C8

C8SFW
Building upon the C8 and C8A1, Diemaco created the Special Forces Weapon (SFW), which provides an interesting combination of ideas. Featuring a longer, 16-inch barrel of a heavier profile than the C8/A1, the SFW is designed to provide a fire support capability in carbine form. The profile of the barrel is not uniform, oddly enough bulging out at the end, whereas the M4 profile barrel steps down. The front sight base is strengthened for mounting of the Heckler & Koch AG-C grenade launcher.The British Ministry of Defence acquired a number of SFWs, primarily for the SAS, giving them the Land Force designation L119A1. This version of the C8 is also in service with the Norwegian MJK and HJK. Because of the barrel profile, another Diemaco specific mount is required to attach the M203 grenade launcher (though the MoD have decided to use the HK AG-C/L17A1).

The guys who these belonged to were wearing multicam, and were British. SAS?

Are those cans Surefires? What is the laser?

Insight Technology AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL. The cans are either SF or Atra Use(sp?) from Europe.
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump for me to refrence.
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

What's on these?

Other than Krylon,

Top:

Looks like a Surefire can, or the European can already mentioned, KAC RAS or RIS, Insight AN/PEQ-15, Redi-Mag A1, Lonestar Ordnance grip, CAR stock, TA01NSN with JPoint MRD and winged mount.

Bottom:

Also looks like the same kind of can, KAC RAS or RIS, but with a Tango Down VFG, rather than a Knight's.  AN/PEQ-15, M600A Scout Light, same optic and grip and stock.  No Redi-Mag.  

No BUIS on either, both look like they have sling plates on the receiver extension, and no ambi controls.  

The ACOG mounts are definitely the JPoint mount, however, it could be the Optima 2000 or the Trijicon Red Dot, as well.  I'm going to bet, however, that they're JPoints.  ACOGs are definitely 01NSN models.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/22/2008 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's on these?

Other than Krylon,

Top:

Looks like a Surefire can, or the European can already mentioned, KAC RAS or RIS, Insight AN/PEQ-15, Redi-Mag A1, Lonestar Ordnance grip, CAR stock, TA01NSN with JPoint MRD and winged mount.

Bottom:

Also looks like the same kind of can, KAC RAS or RIS, but with a Tango Down VFG, rather than a Knight's.  AN/PEQ-15, M600A Scout Light, same optic and grip and stock.  No Redi-Mag.  

No BUIS on either, both look like they have sling plates on the receiver extension, and no ambi controls.  

The ACOG mounts are definitely the JPoint mount, however, it could be the Optima 2000 or the Trijicon Red Dot, as well.  I'm going to bet, however, that they're JPoints.  ACOGs are definitely 01NSN models.  

~Augee

The cans are definitly a Surefire FA556SA.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top