Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2008 5:26:49 PM EDT
Dad and I went out two weekend ago catching some good surf fish. i landed the three Pomps and some good Kingfish(whiting). Add a pic of some prepaired shrimp and some scalops we had the next nite. YUMMMY.

Link Posted: 11/14/2008 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
A good day at the pier = A good time at the table....
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
do you like those whiting? i've never kept any
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Off are coast they are some of the best eating fish in the sea. All they do all day is eat lil clams and shrimps, there flesh is white.
Quoted:
do you like those whiting? i've never kept any

Link Posted: 12/1/2008 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Had another good day today landed about 50 whitting and this nice 20 inch drum.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Today was great. Started off slow wind was nto the best but the fish starting biting on the low end of the tide. We landed 4 black drum only one was big enough. Landed a few nice whitting, dad landed a huge one about 14 inches long. Seen some bigger one being caught. the Weakfish were on fire but most were small. might have to run out there tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/31/2009 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the photos and reports. I live in Ky but if I had my choice I would be doing the same thing that you are every chance I could. Do you know of any good surf/pier fishing areas around the Ft. Walton Beach area?  I might be coming down there in the middle of May. I tried surf fishing in Gulf Shores but didnt catch anything mostly because of lack of time and techniques.
Link Posted: 4/1/2009 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks for the photos and reports. I live in Ky but if I had my choice I would be doing the same thing that you are every chance I could. Do you know of any good surf/pier fishing areas around the Ft. Walton Beach area?  I might be coming down there in the middle of May. I tried surf fishing in Gulf Shores but didnt catch anything mostly because of lack of time and techniques.

When I fish on the beach at gulf shores I don't waste my time unless i see ladyfish/spanish/bluefish tearing up the water, use speckrigs or redfish rigs and you will hook up at least one fish every time
Link Posted: 4/1/2009 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I have never been there. It about time for there season thow.
Link Posted: 4/5/2009 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Today was one FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Nice  Black drums, few red's, Spanish and Pompano's. Will post pics after tomorrows trip.

More pics for today 4/6

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top