Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2011 5:54:05 AM EDT
M200 Blank, second version with rose-crimped case mouth and corrugated groove around case body.   M232 Dummy has blackened case/ bullet and with an empty primer pocket.  When cut, noticed that 2 different materials (white silica and brown sand) were used to fill the case to mimic the sound, feel, and weight of a orginal round.  wolfgang

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I always find your posts interesting.

Out of curiosity, where do you manage to find all these odd-ball cartridges?
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind my asking, what method do you use to "cut" the rounds/components?  The quality is amazing, especially after looking at some of my butchered rounds.

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
All the ammo shown was either bought from online, or gun shows.  Have 2 collectors that I cut for that we trade ammo for my services.  Wish to cut some more hunting/ self defense rounds, but quite poor and can't afford a to buy all the boxs of ammo listed in the "Ammo FAQ" forum. This is all done out of my pocket as this is just a hobby.
Most of my rounds are ground under water to help keep the heat down.  After all put back together, sand with 220 and 400 grit sand paper until smooth.  wolfgang
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting.

I appreciate the effort you put into this; thanks much.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top