Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2009 12:42:28 PM EST
anyone care to give their opinion on Front Sights latest offer of the $1k 2-day course for only $100? the latest litigation www.frontsightlitigation.com
sounds like it could result in FS going under if the court forces them to pay

if I put up a couple hundred for the wife and I, and they go under before we get out there, is that just a risk I should take, basically is the course good enough to take that chance?

or should I just look for something here in Texas and or is anyone else doing a two day course for $100 that I should consider?
Link Posted: 4/17/2009 10:48:35 AM EST
Not too sure about FS going under..haven't heard that one.
I attended the 4-day handgun in 2006 and Intructor Development in 2008. I think the $100 deal for the 2-day handgun is definitely worth it. They will probably offer you some kind of discount to stay for the rest of the course (the 2-day is the first half of the 4-day handgun). Enjoy!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:52:11 PM EST
I was there a couple weeks ago, and it was business as usual. I don't think they're going under anytime soon. I'll have a rifle review up shortly.
Originally Posted By M4FNG:
anyone care to give their opinion on Front Sights latest offer of the $1k 2-day course for only $100? the latest litigation www.frontsightlitigation.com
sounds like it could result in FS going under if the court forces them to pay

if I put up a couple hundred for the wife and I, and they go under before we get out there, is that just a risk I should take, basically is the course good enough to take that chance?

or should I just look for something here in Texas and or is anyone else doing a two day course for $100 that I should consider?

Top Top