Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:20:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably tied of the abuse.  

Anybody have a copy of the targets/stands he posted a while back from his club?  Cannot seem to find them, too old.
EMC website isn't working for me either.  done hijacking~

-mince
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Talked to Wrangler 2 weeks ago and will see him Saturday.  He's doing well and yes tired of the abuse sums it up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought he was cool.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
abuse?

I found his last post and it showed last post date as of 8/30/09 and last login as of 11/2/09
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Give peace a chance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Wrangler and I are fairly good friends and I don"t want to speak on his buisness, but lets say he has been soured from shooting politics.  He wasn't at Perry this year either that I know of.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Im sad to here that. IS it the national level politics, local PA level, or internet level?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#8]
As a new HP shooter, his advice as well as others here has been very helpful for me. I don't know any other shooters where I live so internet Q&A saves me a ton of legwork.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#9]
yes sad people want to flame so bad.
this guy really sees positive even if disagreeable about what he enjoyed.
hope he gets back out there.
i did not always agree but lots of people may dis-agree with my views also.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Im sad to here that. IS it the national level politics, local PA level, or internet level?

All the above to some degree but it all came together.  
He still competes, but he is no longer running any matches after this year.  He just shoots on his terms now when he wants.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I consider Dave, aka Wrangler a friend...and even as such, we butted heads on different things over the years.  He's passionate about his opinions, and voices them pretty loudly most of the time, which brings the disagreements and criticisms.  He's also prone to jumping to conclusions which allowed me to wind him up pretty good on some pranks.  But all in all, he was and is a true supporter of the sport and helped countless folk get their start in highpower.  That reminds me that I need to give him a call to tell him about my new super load shooting moly bullets through my White Oak Service Rifle with pinned rear sight.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I own a pinned White Oak upper and I enjoy and respect his opinions on this forum.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top