Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 9:27:43 PM EDT
I have been interested in IDPA competitions for about a year now and the closest club for me is 300+ miles away.  

We are heading into winter here in Alaska and soon our range will covered in 5 feet of snow until next May, so I got some time to get the equipment and the club started.  What I need is some help and ideas on how to get this thing off the ground.  What are the essentials and first things to buy.  After that, any suggestions on how to set the club up and what else is needed (insurance, membership - local and national)

Help please
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact IDPA they will help with everything you need.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
First, good luck.

Make sure there is enough interest and enough other shooters, so it is not just you doing all the work. It is easy enough to burn out when there IS help.

Lee

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top