Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2017 12:33:26 AM EDT
Came across a youtube video by Chris Sajnog where he has some exercises to focus your eyes for fast sight acquisition. I thought it was really cool how you can get immediate feedback on it working.  

Here are 2 optical illusions he uses.

This image, simply focus until everything stops spinning. try holding it like that. continue exercise until you can control the spinning instantly when looking at sight.

On this image, same thing. Focus on the sights.  You are fully focused when the magenta circles completely disappear.  More you train with this the faster your eyes will get a focused on the sight picture.

Link Posted: 12/20/2017 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Amazing!
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
for me nothing is spinning in the first pic

and the second pic the magenta dots never go away
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 10:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]
No spinning on first and magenta dots never go away either.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Seriously?  This things spin even just glancing at them for me.  But if i give it a little focus they stop.  The magenta circle (for me) does go away, or mostly gone If I really focus on the sight picture.  I am on a laptop. maybe the large screen helps?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top