Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2011 5:47:52 AM EDT
I want to get myself a couple steel practice targets for use with handgun and centerfire rifle.
Looking at GunBroker i see something called an EvilRoy PT for $135 that has some nice features.
Im not good on computers and am useing my cousins lap top without a mouse and don't know how to open a second window so I cannot paste the GB link here.
Can you recommend something for recreational use? Something that can be easily broke down for storage and transport in my SUV or car trunk.
Homemade mild steel or aluminum targets are not an option...

Thanks much
 VonBarky
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Evil Roy and it's perfect practice for what you just described.  The only part that is "Evil" about it is the fact that if you don't grab it with some knowledge of how it works that beast will want to eat your fingers.  

I might pick up a few more soon.
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get them direct from ActionTargets.com for $115 plus shipping
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the Evil Roy targets.  Give positive feedback and don't have to be reset.  The standard Evil Roys are great for pistol work.  I have one of the AR550 HD Evil Roys and it is great for AR practice out past 100yds with FMJs or BTHPs.  Shipping is a little steep but they are running a deal this month on the standard Evil Roys for $99.  

Code: EVILROY99

http://www.actiontargetbeta.com/store/featured-products/at-evil-roy-practice-target.html
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I love the Evil Roy targets.  Give positive feedback and don't have to be reset.  The standard Evil Roys are great for pistol work.  I have one of the AR550 HD Evil Roys and it is great for AR practice out past 100yds with FMJs or BTHPs.  Shipping is a little steep but they are running a deal this month on the standard Evil Roys for $99.  

Code: EVILROY99

http://www.actiontargetbeta.com/store/featured-products/at-evil-roy-practice-target.html

Action Target makes some good stuff and they're also great to work with. They supply most of the targets for our club and have had nothing but good experience with them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top