Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2014 6:37:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dontkillbill]
I had the range to myself today so I found a faster way to slam fire my shotgun.

http://youtu.be/Sljg40DgQbs

This one earns me a big glass of rye tonight :)
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice video! I have an old 1897 that I want to give a make over to.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I never could figure out why something so heavy should kick so hard.  I did kill a grouse and couple of squirrels with mine 30 some years ago before I put it away and just started carrying my Ithaca M37 again.

They are solid shotguns though.  Elmer Keith said they had a couple at the armory he worked at during WW2 that had thousands of rounds of buckshot (test firing random rounds from batches/lots of GI buckshot) and the only thing that had ever been replaced on them was the firing pins where the tips wore out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top