Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2009 4:35:15 PM EDT
So I am mainly an AK fan, but I am planning on picking up an ACR when they come out so I have been trying to plan out what kind web gear set up I want to get to go with it. What are some favorites and pictures are always a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Its just like ak gear it about preference

you can get ar mag chest rigs

you can use the older LEB mag pouch

or the newer Molle mag holders

I prefer the Molle but I like a low profile stream lined system with as little snag points as possible.
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
80's web belt and suspenders, 2 saw pouches with 7 mags each and two 1qt canteens ready to roll. 14 +1 mags at the ready!

Link Posted: 12/11/2009 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a couple Blade-Tech mag pouches on my belt.
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
tactical tailor TTRAC
Link Posted: 12/12/2009 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out the tactical gear forum.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I use a couple Blade-Tech mag pouches on my belt.

This works well - that and a dump pouch saw me through a carbine class just fine.

I also have an ATS warbelt, another 1st line belt or 2 in various stages of disassembly, an Eagle/SKD rig, an HSGI Popper, and an LBT plate carrier - nice to have options.  I'm finding I really prefer a belt for reloads, and just use my chest-mounted stuff for backfills or tac reloads.  That keeps the same general muscle movement for my primary and secondary/CCW reloads - support hand grabs mag from belt line.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
At work overseas I use a TT MAV.  At home I've got stuff lying around but in all honesty what I'd probably grab first is an old Claymore Mine bag, or a GI stripper clip bandoleer with mags in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top