Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2021 9:02:45 AM EDT
Reps. Nicole Malliotakis of New York, David B. McKinley of West Virginia, Fred Upton of Michigan, Tom Reed of New York, Chris Smith of New Jersey, Don Bacon of Nebraska, Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, Don Young of Alaska, Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania and John Katko of New York were the other Republicans who voted for the measure.
View Quote

Source

Fuck them.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Andrew Garbarino (R) of Sayville in the 2nd Congressional District supported it too. He replaced the long time incumbent Peter King (R) who retired in 2020. As that district leans more purple than red, it is no surprise. In fact, there was the potential for the district to have flipped in the last election.

On the other hand, Lee Zeldin (R) of the 2nd Congressional District did not support it but he has a much more red district.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Best we get in NY is RINOs.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think either is going to run for re eletion so they don't give a f**k. I couldn't even contact Katko's office earlier this year because I'm not in his district.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top