Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Police Chief Civilian Administrator of the police department Buckner…

He didn’t think it was important enough to qualify as a police officer in NY, after his cousin, Sharon Owens (deputy mayor) got him the job, bringing him up from Arkansas.

But that’s none of my business (anymore).
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
all these liberals who have specials details for protection need to hand in all there weapons and be issued rape whistles
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#3]
No identification is needed to turn in a firearm, and no questions are asked of persons dropping off firearms. Weapons returned must be unloaded and placed in a box or plastic or paper bag.  Individuals can surrender as many firearms as they wish to provide. Licensed gun dealers and active or retired law enforcement officers are not eligible for the program.

If no ID or questions are asked... Why are dealers and LEO excluded????? Not that I would hand in shit and give them propaganda points!!! I think it would be nice if a local dealer or LEO would take them to court and SUE THEIR  ASSES OFF for DISCRIMINATION!

Whats stopping a DEALER setting up a table to buy Grandpas Luger or Jap Nambu before it goes to the scrap yard???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top