Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 3:45:44 PM EDT
I felt sorry for you guys with all the new laws that are getting thrown your way about gun control, but I am beginning to re think that. Seriously, you guys are trying to put guys like Weiner in as Mayor and the other guy that's asking your forgiveness of his crimes while in office last time. Talk about digging your own graves. LOL

What are New Yorkers thinking. Come on guys what are you all doing to yourselves. Weiner is leading in the pols. Maybe not after today. He is at the sexting again.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Cocker wants to make NYC a separate state from NY.

He has my vote
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It ain't us Sam, it's those shit dicked down state urbanites who vote these liberal pricks in.  As far as NYC becoming their own state, great for us.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear ya. Just stirring the pot on you all. Maybe wake some of the guys up that bitch and don't vote. I do wish you guys lots of luck and try to vote the right way and get rid of the idiots in office that are creating this mess.

Oh, by the way. GO BRAVES
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It ain't us Sam, it's those shit dicked down state urbanites who vote these liberal pricks in.  As far as NYC becoming their own state, great for us.
View Quote

Pretty much sum's it up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
His s/n is Carlos Danger...true story...
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What are New Yorkers thinking. Come on guys what are you all doing to yourselves. Weiner is leading in the pols. Maybe not after today. He is at the sexting again.
View Quote

Quoted:
Maybe wake some of the guys up that bitch and don't vote. I do wish you guys lots of luck and try to vote the right way and get rid of the idiots in office that are creating this mess.
View Quote

You do know most of us here on Arfcom from NY can't vote in NYC elections right?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:08:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I felt sorry for the Wife, but that sympathy was replaced with disdain after she "forgave him for the second time."  Desperate? Paid off? or most likely of all "too fucking stupid to kick his sorry ass to the curb"   [>://

If I could totally reverse all my morals, ethics, and become a totally self serving, narcissistic son-of-a-bitch I could hold Office. (well and having actually WORKED in the real world in physically demanding jobs completely dis-qualifies me)  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, many of us "Shit dicked down state urbanites" would like to see more of a variation in candidates down here, but thanks to being outnumbered as a voting block, and the legacy of Tammany Hall, that will probably not happen.

Many of the citizens down here will vote for whomever's name they see the most on the front page of the Post and Daily News, those of us in the minority are stuck with "Scumbag # 1", or "Scumbag #2".
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:02:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You do know most of us here on Arfcom from NY can't vote in NYC elections right?
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:12:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I felt sorry for you guys with all the new laws that are getting thrown your way about gun control, but I am beginning to re think that. Seriously, you guys are trying to put guys like Weiner in as Mayor and the other guy that's asking your forgiveness of his crimes while in office last time. Talk about digging your own graves. LOL

View Quote

This explains it best... Downstate is to blame for most of this.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:16:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Adirondack1/media/2954a-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/2954a-1.jpg</a>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Adirondack1/media/2954a-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/2954a-1.jpg</a>

You got it when i travel for my job to other states. NYC is the mindset of every other person in every state.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
His s/n is Carlos Danger...true story...
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top