Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:23:25 PM EDT
Read the thread in GD...and the first thing that popped into my head was to bankroll the SAF / NYSRPA to sue the ever loving shit out of NYC and the NYPD.

I don't mean just give a few million as a donation...I mean give them whatever they want and however much they need to win. And not just win...I mean enough money to knock it out of the park.

Need to hire the top 10 legal minds in the country? No prob. Need 243 paralegals? Done.
Need private investigators to get dirt on the NYPD brass the NYC council and the permit clerks? Cool.

I only wish.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy a country in Africa and make billions more in blood diamonds.

That's called investing!
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd move to a free state before the ink on the check was dry.  New York is a lost cause and dropping all that money on lobbying will leave me poor and without any changes.

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'd move to a free state before the ink on the check was dry.  New York is a lost cause and dropping all that money on lobbying will leave me poor and without any changes.  

+87
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This brings up a good point.  If you had the winning ticket, is there any reason not to move to another mega-millions participating state (like income tax free New Hampshire) before cashing it in... and cash it in there?  

Or is your ticket somehow bound to New York Lottery Inc.?  Is it income prior to receipt??

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This brings up a good point.  If you had the winning ticket, is there any reason not to move to another mega-millions participating state (like income tax free New Hampshire) before cashing it in... and cash it in there?  

Or is your ticket somehow bound to New York Lottery Inc.?  Is it income prior to receipt??

Bound.  This has been done before.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I think I would move

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I think I would move

this

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
i told the guys at the firehouse i wouldnt quit my job.

they told me they dont think id have the choice.

i said id start my own fire dept.  and ill name it "shottys awesome fucking firedept."
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice gesture but I think if you just bought all of us a house in a free state that would be better...
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Move the next day so you only pay taxes on 3 months of residency.  In NY, in USA, on Earth, etc. Not sure if it was a scam to avoid NYC taxes, but 3  hedge fund guys collected in CT a few months ago. Rumour was the ticket belonged to a client.

Every tries to beat the local taxes, Derek Jeter got busted for filing as a FL resident not too long ago.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#12]
If anyone here wins they they buy us 1 rifle of our choice that is within reason
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd go to work,really not do much.When they fire me I'll collect unemployment.Then I'll claim my prize.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 4:40:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sadly this.  Even if you could get all those responsible corrupt bastards out, they would merely be replaced later.  You would improve the situation for a few years and that's about it.  You would be pissing all that money away.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:03:56 AM EDT
[#15]
This first.
Quoted:
I'd move to a free state before the ink on the check was dry.  

Then work on this.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

This first.

Quoted:

I'd move to a free state before the ink on the check was dry.  

Then work on this.

http://www.mnguntalk.com/download/file.php?id=789&mode=view

+1

Indeed!

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I've decided to take every cent of the winnings and go to Vegas where I will let it all ride on black.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd hire Chris Fry as my new Head of Security, put Direct Action in charge of Philanthropic and Veterans Affairs, stuff NYSRPA's coffers so Tom King can tell all the anti's to get with the program or FOAD and then host one hell of a 2A Freedom rally that would make Knob Creek look like a carnival pea shooting game.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#19]
The OP nailed it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#20]
I would also purchase all the existing  micro stamping tooling, and the entire company, and all rights to it, and than proceed to burn the motherfucker down until there is nothing left!!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 12:29:07 PM EDT
[#21]
well back to the same old shit

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top