Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 3:51:07 PM EDT
Did anyone get a chance to look at your county tax bill yet? Its a real winner, 26% increase to the county collected by the Town of Ramapo based on the value of your home. Unbelivable, I get the impresssion no one gives a shit and (we) just keep paying the tax bill to save the counties ass. The county is in finacial trouble with no end in site. The endless stream of revenue tax  that we put into their pockets to save various programs and departments or whatever. It maybe a noble cause but a rather flimsy shitty scheme that will fail over the long run. I say Horse Shit to the county. If it fails and the state takes over, which may happen, leaves us in even worse shape then we are in right now. I guess the only solution is to "Raise taxes".As the county goverment continues to raise taxes on us they also take from the value of our homes. Eventually our homes will be worth shit because no one will buy a home with a 20K yearly tax bill and I'm being conservative  .But then again, why give a shit isnt the goverment going to take care of us? Aren't our homes worth shit already?

AHHH I just had to vent !!

Edit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top