Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2011 3:30:03 AM EDT
That is all.

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Hudson River PCBs. Love Canal leaky drums. ADK acid rain.

Take your pick.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:07:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd post some pics of my Pretty Pony collection but zombies have invaded the ARFCOM media server.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=33120

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd post some pics of my Pretty Pony collection but zombies have invaded the ARFCOM media server.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=33120

I don't know...according to town officials we were under a two week boil-your-water advisory....I didn't boil mine and i feel fine...so far.

BTW your link is broken, I get some zombie error
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:46:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Nahh it tastes fine to me

How do we know you're you and not a zombie trying to trick us?

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

BTW your link is broken, I get some zombie error

Goatboy is quite the comedian.

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Drink beer and the problem of water contamination becomes irrelevant.  Other problems may surface, on the other hand, but not that one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Drink beer and the problem of water contamination becomes irrelevant.  Other problems may surface, on the other hand, but not that one.

Some of us need to drink either more or less. Unfortunately I'm not sure which.

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of us need to drink either more or less. Unfortunately I'm not sure which.

If you can't remember the last drink you had, you need another.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#10]
OK how did u get pic of the Obama voters..

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nahh it tastes fine to me

How do we know you're you and not a zombie trying to trick us?

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-5/group-of-zombies.jpg

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Lead?
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

OK how did u get pic of the Obama voters..

Actually those are ARFCOM GD conservative voters who stayed home in 2010 to teach those pesky RINO's a lesson.

Link Posted: 9/22/2011 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Lead?

More like sand in some member's vaginas.

Link Posted: 9/22/2011 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#14]
The forum is dead lately, and the people who remain tend to be bitchy and opinionated...
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/22/2011 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#17]
fluoride
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#18]
PERC and MTBE on Long Island.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I hope its not semen
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Tritium contaminating a certain aquifer from a fed lab.  Causes all sorts of inbreeding and general D-baggery.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Tritium contaminating a certain aquifer from a fed lab.  Causes all sorts of inbreding and general D-baggery.

And here I am thinking its the cesium137. Lab deer meat you know.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 3:38:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
fluoride

Ice cream, Mandrake! Children's ice cream!
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The forum is dead lately, and the people who remain tend to be bitchy and opinionated...

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 4:43:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I was thinking of stating that someone peed in the water!
But this comment was much worse!
Quoted:
I hope its not semen

I'm not opinionated I'm just right and you all won't admit it!

Bill
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey! I am trying to have a better, more positive, attitude! Sometimes I just fail.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#26]
It's getting to the point  where I don't want to post any questions here anymore, Especialy the NY. legal type one's, because of the GD attitude here. It never fails that every time someone posts a question here, mostly the new members, someone has to shit on their thread with a derogatory or condescending remark Like they should of known about it already, even if it's about a new product on the market that is questionable.

I was happy as a pig in shit when I first discovered the NY home town forum, but every now and then It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I stay away from it for a while.
I'm pretty thick skinned, because of where I work, but sometimes you need to put people in their place when they get to high on their little horse's and can't be man enough to admit their wrong Momy and daddy must of told them they could do no wrong wayyyy too many times They need to get over their selfs, and stop being a product of their own mind.

There!!! I feel much better now!! How much do I owe you rkbar15? Do you take blue cross?

Link Posted: 9/25/2011 4:09:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's getting to the point  where I don't want to post any questions here anymore, Especialy the NY. legal type one's, because of the GD attitude here. It never fails that every time someone posts a question here, mostly the new members, someone has to shit on their thread with a derogatory or condescending remark Like they should of known about it already, even if it's about a new product on the market that is questionable.

I was happy as a pig in shit when I first discovered the NY home town forum, but every now and then It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I stay away from it for a while.
I'm pretty thick skinned, because of where I work, but sometimes you need to put people in their place when they get to high on their little horse's and can't be man enough to admit their wrong Momy and daddy must of told them they could do no wrong wayyyy too many times They need to get over their selfs, and stop being a product of their own mind.

There!!! I feel much better now!! How much do I owe you rkbar15? Do you take blue cross?

My response was actually serious they do put fluoride in the water
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 4:38:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2011 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=28466

Right click and save
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My response was actually serious they do put fluoride in the water

Water filter?
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hi, I'm zercool, rkbar15's billing agent. We don't take BC/BS but cash and checks payable to cash are accepted, as well as ammunition in all major calibers.

PM me for the shipping address.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I knew here was a reason to spend all that money on a college edumacation.

Link Posted: 9/25/2011 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi, I'm zercool, rkbar15's billing agent. We don't take BC/BS but cash and checks payable to cash are accepted, as well as ammunition in all major calibers.

Would you take some 77gr SMK's for payment
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I knew here was a reason for all that money spent on a college edumacation.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=15293

This is what we need here, more humor  to balance out the serious shit that gets talked about here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Guns are icky so I have no need for ammo. Besides I lost all of them in a tragic  years ago.

I'm into collecting Pretty Ponies now so if you got any I'm open to trades or barter for services.

Link Posted: 9/25/2011 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you take some 77gr SMK's for payment

I think those will feed and shoot quite nicely in my 1/8 upper...
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Water alert today. That is all.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Water alert today. That is all.

Thanks for the heads up, I'd better go check the boil-your-water advisories before it's too late again.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up, I'd better go check the boil-your-water advisories before it's too late again.

Yeah, but what else is in the water that boiling it won't help? Sort of like your GF having to take an anti-viral med for herpes. What other untreated cooties does she have

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but what else is in the water that boiling it won't help? Sort of like your GF having to take an anti-viral med for herpes. What other untreated cooties does she have

I THOUGHT THAT BOILING THE WATER ONLY MAKES THE "COOTIES" MORE CONCENTRATED ?????

SORRY TO MUCH TACO BELL LAST NIGHT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top