Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 8:07:17 PM EDT
need some arfcom help! maybe you know someone who is into these?

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1215870584.html

or trade for 10 ARs, lol.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow VERY nice.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Trade for 10 ARs?  You're only asking $7,900 on the car.  That's more like 4 Colt prebans.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:40:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Custom guns and custom cars....  you Neeeeeeever get anywhere near your money back.

It's a beauty... i guess.   Best lookin' one I've seen anyway.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:56:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I live near NP, I have seen the car around, I think... It looks great. (I know this ain't much help, just thought I'd chime in.)
Mike
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I guy we grew up with had a restored VW Bug..

We got really stoned one night, hanging out in the park... He disappeared and 8 of us picked it up and carried it onto the sidewalk.. He came back and absolutely freaked out...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trade for 10 ARs?  You're only asking $7,900 on the car.  That's more like 4 Colt prebans.

was joking, I don't need anymore guns, just need my garage space back for my jeep!
the beetle is hogging it.

Quoted:
I live near NP, I have seen the car around, I think... It looks great. (I know this ain't much help, just thought I'd chime in.)
Mike

yeah, maybe its only been thru paltz 3 or 4 times.
where you at near paltz? or did we already have this discussion once like a yr or 2 ago?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top