Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 1:58:40 PM EDT
At least twice a year our group gets to use the trails at Connetqout State Park. 4wd was a must today because there was nothing but MUD.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
One was the last time you saw a Horse walking in the woods by itself on Long Island?
He was big but real friendly.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a Fresian. They are beautiful. All in all it looks like a nice day or cruising some trails rain or no rain
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I always thought that was a horse only park. Are there archery hunting in that park? I only past that area on Bohemia-Oakdale Rd off Sunrise when I go to Madison or Ocean Aves.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it even legal to drive on those trails?
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 2:34:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I always thought that was a horse only park. Are there archery hunting in that park?

No hunting is allowed and for the most part it is only for horses and hikers.

Quoted:
Is it even legal to drive on those trails?

It really comes down to who you know that runs the park.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Who owns the "free range" horses?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top