Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2008 5:56:53 AM EDT
I'm looking to pick up a new AK this coming week but I can't seem to find anyone who has anything other than WASR-10's in stock. Who on LI stocks more than one kind of AK?

If any of you have one that you are looking to sell, I'd certainly be interested.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I think T&T has some AKs that are not WASR10s. I know I bought my WASR 2 there, got it along with a bunch of preban mags and a tin of ammo for a good (for a non-internet store) deal.

Don't see too many AKs in gun stores around here though, what stores do sell EBRs stick with mostly ARs.

Bunch of snobs.

Actually from a retail standpoint an AR is a better item to sell than an AK. Everyone knows the money isn't in the end products, it's in the accessories. And the AR has pretty much every other rifle beat in that category.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Camapsite in Huntington had a few the last time I was there. IIRC I think they struck a deal with Atlantic Firearms for their AKs
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Southshore Sportsman in Merrick had a nice looking preban Norico fixed stock a few weeks ago. Might still be there.

T&T had some stuff last time I was in there too.

I'm sure Guns & Ammo in Bohemia has some stuff if you want to sell your soul for what Brian asks for his stuff.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah Campsite didn't have any until I got them to order me a couple red Lancasters. Talk to Doug, John or Shawn, real good guys!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 12:58:20 AM EDT
[#5]
T&T was sitting pretty nice last Saturday!!!!
I'm hopeing he got in .22 wasr's,if he did,he's
bringing one to the Syr show for me.
T&T also has a deal on Double Star lowers,
2,for $200 OTD at shows.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top