Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 2:45:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah yes, the NJEA a bastion of liberalism.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not the 'trial', it's that I already KNOW exactly what is being presented to the students (the BS for, the lack against) and what the 'verdict' will be.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Bush's alleged "crimes against civilian populations" and "inhumane treatment of prisoners" was agreed upon by all 27 classmates.

27 pukes I hope do not enter law schools, let alone politics and government.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes I really am ashamed of living in NJ.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#5]
They were just talking about it on radio. It is a advanced class and it is a trial so there will be people for the President and people against him. They were talking some BS that it is only a class and there is no reason to get all upset. After all why is their freedom of speech being squashed...( Not my words or view but the interview was talking about it.)

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I am local to this story and have written the Newspaper editor, and the NJ department of education.  These kids were allowed, by the teacher, to show graphic Abu Ghraib prison photos including a naked terrorist whith dog feces smeared on him.  It is disgusting that such a  thing is being called teaching.  The teacher and other officials should be removed.   The good news is that they are not being allowed to go to a verdict.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#7]
How about a trial for ted kennedy Bruce Kraft
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#8]
wow its just a high school class, dont get too upset
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
wow its just a high school class, dont get too upset

Well, there you go. Yes, they're just highschool kids, and they are being BRAINWASHED by the millions by the Ultra-Leftist Lying Liberals that run the schools in this country, let alone NJ . Its not the trial nor the content that bothers me, its the teachers have already convinced the students that GWB is a War Criminal, so what's next, a trial of  an individual who injured or killed an INTRUDER in their own home, already convincing the same students that GUNS are bad and that people who own them legally are criminals. Think about it. This is a Politics and Government class, so choosing a current POTUS as a defendant in a mock trial is not education in my book, it"s LIBERAL PROPAGANDA.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#10]
The people don't have the stomach for war. Thay did for a couple of weeks, post 9/11. They lost it. We are spoiled and self centered as a society. We don't want to be incovenienced and we don't appreciate our freedoms. Unfortunaely the hard lesson hasn't come yet. Hopefully when it does, it won't be too late. Keep fighting the good fight folks. When the shit hits the fan, they will turn to us to do the things they couldn't fathom doing. And they will thank us and they will shun us soon after. It's the way of it. Fraternally.  gd  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Is is ashame to see students at any level of schooling to be spoon feed propoganda. I don't agree with everything the government is doing, but this is NOT the way to get your point across.

^_^_^
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top