Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 3:04:59 PM EDT
If I was a Terrorist and had control of a few cells, this would be the time to attack NYC. You should see what is going on around here. A couple of suicide bombers walking into Pen Station today would cause one major MCI. Let alone in side the tunnels or bridges.

There is no way LEO is checking all these people for bombs or bio weapons. Thes guys are missing one hell of a chance to do damage Thank God.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Epmedic, Homeland Security has read your post and will be contacting you shortly . . .
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem always willing to help them out and tell them how to protect this US of A..

Trust me if I thought about it so did they. That means Homeland Security and the Terrorists.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I also thought the terrs missed a golden opportunity right after Katrina. Riots in NOLA and spiking gas prices...

You have to wonder if they are either that patient or actually capable?  Time will tell.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I think they are both capable and patient, unfortunately.  I'm sure eventually they'll cook something up .
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You have to wonder if they are either that patient or actually capable?  Time will tell.

I am really wondering about their capability also. It seems to me they had a golder opportunity after Katrina as you said earltier but nothing. Maybe all the phone taps that Pres Bush used did some good.

BTW didn't they have a similar phone tapping email watching thisg going on during Pres. Clinton's administration?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:14:22 AM EDT
[#6]
The Echelon system has been monitoring things for many years.  

Powered by the best supercomputers on earth.

Of course, even that horsepower is not enough to find relevant info, nor to connect the dots.

It's like a massive search light illuminating everything you point it at, if you can point it in the right direction.

It's mostly used to monitor overseas information traffic.

I believe it's been fairly effective, but we will never know how many attacks have been prevented, etc.

UBL, however, is well aware of these things and transports info via courier on USB key.

So we keep trying to get lucky and make an intercept, hopefully we will make a big score and figure out which Pakistani appt bldg he's being sheltered in.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Your right I also thought about NOLA and all they could have done. I think one reason is the total focus would not have been on them.
I think Clinton did and so did Carter.. Something about having a tap up to a year if need be and being able to break into homes. The problem is I think they needed permission to do it.

What Bush is doing is right. I really do not care who's Liberties are trampled on. All of these taps are from overseas calls sent to the USA. If people are not doing anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about. Same goes for me. Let us say they see this post or something I say about a change in Government. Maybe they feel I am a Terrorist in some way. They Tap my phone, e-mail or watch me. Would I be pissed Yep, but I have not a thing to hide so let them waste their money.

What I would worry about is, if they used info and made things up to use against me. Taking info and making perceived accusations and it was not true. I think of Jewel from the Atlanta Olympic Games, and how they tried to pin it on him. Is Bush doing the right thing YES. Is he doing it against the Law. YES. The way Terrorist’s change phones by the time that they get the permission there is a new number.

These are Terrorist members let us not forget that are being tapped as we have about the WTC.  

In time of war the President has Inherent powers to protect the people….Yea I know Nixon thought the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:32:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The Echelon system has been monitoring things for many years.