Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 3:37:22 PM EDT
following the basic carbine class to be taught on october 13/14  in Calverton L.I.  there will be an advanced class. this class will be on the 15/16 of october  and will be in Calverton L.I.  the basic class is a prerequisite for the advanced class.

please note that neither of these classes are held with the bang 2..3..4.. bang requirements usually used in calverton.  the class is held in a completely seperate part of the range.  very private

consider this training if you are available.  tactical response offers some free training at their home facility during the year.  if you take a paid course.

for these classes they are sending in james yeager.  he is one of their top guys, if not their top guy.

www.tacticalresponse.com.  
participation is limitted.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
for these classes they are sending in chuck yeager.  he is one of their top guys, if not their top guy.

www.TacticalResponse.com.  
participation is limitted.

I think you mean James Yeager.  Chuck is famous for doing some "high speed-low drag" work as well but I'd rather have James teaching me how to fight.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
fixed it
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I get Chuck and Steve a lot. No problem.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:21:30 AM EDT
[#4]
If it's Chuck (Lt. Gen. Ret.?) does this mean we have to bring our own .50 cals? [P-51, F-86 etc.]
I was trying to make it to the basic course but then someone hit my Caravan earlier this week,
there goes $400 in suspension parts and labor. He backed up into it, just catching the front
bumper, hard enough to drive the front wheel into a high curb bending the lower control arm.
It's fixed now and actually drives okay but I still have to do the bodywork!
Don't ask, hit and run, no wits.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#5]
a lttle bump for this class too
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]
bump for fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top