Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 10:10:59 AM EDT
I saw the sign today.  Road construction is closing off the whole area.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Vinnie...is it going to be closed only on Sunday the 18th? or will it be closed for a period of time beginning on that day?  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The sign only said the 18th.  I'll try and drop by on the 17th and see what the deal is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok well I went by today, and it is only gonna be closed on the 18th
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]
They're doing Quentin Roosevelt Blvd? Getting out of Endo Blvd was a PITA because cars came out from nowhere. Last time traffic was like that the Prez was in town. I also saw a marked police cruiser with no light bar right by the Navy Exchange in Mitchell Field. The entrance to the Childrens Museum and Cradle of Aviation was blocked off around lunchtime. Something must be up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top