Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 1:05:59 PM EDT
I've been looking around for this, checked out sports Authority and Discks sports. I can't find one, any idea where? I just want to see how's this built before i get one.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
i only know of ordering from the site @ www.pelican.com

ive only seen them in person when other people had them, rarely spotted at sporting goods stores (actually never)

i know you want to see it and all, but take my word, i've yet to see a tougher case
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
when and where is the Valley Forge gun show, BTW is there any NJ law covering a discreet firearms cases? I like the idea in Once Upon a Time in Mexico movie.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this for the gun show - http://www.valleyforgegunshow.com/.
There is also a good show at the PA Expo Center in Allentown.  Not to be confused with the Forks of the Delaware show.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
The Browning travel vaults are actually made for them by Pelican.

You can see various Pelican cases at most photography stores, like B&H Photo in Manhattan, or some times at boat stores like West Marine. But Photo is better.

Ray's in Union had some Browning cases the last time I was there, but I'd call first.

My opinion: nothing made by any other manufacturer comes close to the durability. They're also a lot more puncture resistant than an aluminum case like a halliburton.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#6]
B&H Photo and Adormama are both camera stores in NYC that stock the 1700 and 1750 cases at decent prices.
Top Top