Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 1:22:58 PM EDT
i like it, it looks awesome....

im not a huge dude but i wear xxl and they fit pretty good normally..... just a heads up for you guys in advance these are 2xl (dont know if it means anything diff from xxl) but they dont fit like any of my other shirts which are all xxl.   the shoulders are very wide and the sleeves are long, but eitherway, still looks cool ill just fix it myslef :)

thanks to all those who made it happen!

oh. P.S.

they shipped it super fast, i ordered it in the middle of the night on the 28th, and i got it today.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Got mine too, they look great.  I got a tan one and the burnt orange.  When's the next bbq?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
charcoal for me
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got mine too, they look great.  I got a tan one and the burnt orange.  When's the next bbq?

How's the burnt orange?

I'm personally a bit disappointed in the tan, to me it's a bit too white.  The olive is very nice tho.  Overall I'm very happy with the shirts I bought.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What Shirts...Link please
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:31:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What Shirts...Link please

Its in bold about one or two posts down from this one.....

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=205491
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:12:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How's the burnt orange?

I'm personally a bit disappointed in the tan, to me it's a bit too white.  The olive is very nice tho.  Overall I'm very happy with the shirts I bought.

Yeah, the tan is a bit light, but the burnt orange is nice, perfect for those romantic fall shoots.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
charcoal for me

Really is NICE looking, I got mine - !!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks just sent him an e-mail to see if I could still order some.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:03:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Got my two! Excellent!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Waiting on OD that I ordered yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top