Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 5:30:14 AM EDT
Happy New Year to all,

I recently got my hands on a collapsible Rock River stock.  I would like some advice from those with experience on the best way to pin it in a fixed position.  

Thanks
Chris

Shoot straight  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You sell it, and buy a pinned stock from an out of stater.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Happy New Year to all,

I recently got my hands on a collapsible Rock River stock.  I would like some advice from those with experience on the best way to pin it in a fixed position.  

Thanks
Chris

Shoot straight  

quick solution trade it for a fix stock.

If you really want to pin it, it's a pia and you can ruin it.  why not just post a WTT or WTS.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#3]
AFIAK there has never been an "approved" method of permanently  making a collapsible stock into a fixed position stock.  Sell it and buy a non-collapsible stock from a manufacturer.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#4]
If you like, I have a new RRA fake collapseably stock that I just installed, but have not fired yet that I would swap you for your stock.  (includes tube, buffer, & spring) all new, no scratches. Just let me know if you're interested. Even a fully extended collapseable is too short for me, so I'm going to install an A2 stock, and send the collapseable to my brother in AllieBaaMaa where they don't GAF about what you got or how you use it.
If you're worried about who you would be dealing with, just ask around.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
fp1201 if you were smart you'd ship youself to AllieBaaMaa along with your stock.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]
chris-t2 - I'll personally vouch for fp1201(as would anyone here who knows him) - he is as good a person as you'll ever meet....

Glenn - if you do end up with that collapsable stock, maybe you oughta hold it hostage until your brother sends up those park tanks he owes ya - hahaha!!!!

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
chris-t2 - I'll personally vouch for fp1201(as would anyone here who knows him) - he is as good a person as you'll ever meet....

Glenn - if you do end up with that collapsable stock, maybe you oughta hold it hostage until your brother sends up those park tanks he owes ya - hahaha!!!!

- georgestrings

'lil bastard called tonite and said "his wife sent it.....UPS I think." Well see in a day or two.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
fp1201 if you were smart you'd ship youself to AllieBaaMaa along with your stock.  

What are alimony payments costing these days?
We could move IF a job paying me 100K a year were there, but since no one is going to pay my that kind of money I'm stuck here for another ten years... once the youngest is gone, so am I.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are alimony payments costing these days?
We could move IF a job paying me 100K a year were there, but since no one is going to pay my that kind of money I'm stuck here for another ten years... once the youngest is gone, so am I.

You have no idea how pissed off I am about what has happened in NYS over the years.  It's really a shame because NY really has just about everything to offer for someone who likes the outdoors.  Because of the runaway state/local taxes and useless feel good gun control laws it is no longer a state I want to remain in.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#10]
"You have no idea how pissed off I am about what has happened in NYS over the years. It's really a shame because NY really has just about everything to offer for someone who likes the outdoors. Because of the runaway state/local taxes and useless feel good gun control laws it is no longer a state I want to remain in."

I couldn't have said it better!!!!

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#11]
"'lil bastard called tonite and said "his wife sent it.....UPS I think." Well see in a day or two."

If it comes in, I sense a "park party" in the works!!!!

- georgestrings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top