Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:31:17 PM EDT
I had a hell of a good time shooting and getting to meet you New Jersy boys. Now to the question. Did
any of you guys that were camped next to me pick up any redbugs(also known as chiggers to folks that hail from further south)? It usually takes a day or so for the small red spots to show up and itch like hell. They stop itching about 4-6 days later if you don't scratch the skin too much and get a minor infection. How about it fellows?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I got some bites, they were pretty annoying.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like all four people voted.  Who voted for "I wish I had"?

I think all I got were regular mosquito bites. Mosquitoes love me, I guess they don't share.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Chiggers ? Hell no , nor did I get a skeeter bite. Might have something to do with the chemicals I work with
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top