Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 1:37:56 AM EDT
The nice thing about being a firearm enthusiast is that shooting almost any type of firearm is good exercise for November.  The same finger I use to pull the trigger is the same one I use to vote with in the voting booth.

If you don’t vote don’t blame anybody but yourself for who you have power over you.  A few years ago I remember hearing about a man in Texas who got on the back of his pickup truck and campaigned and campaigned.  He wound up being elected to Congress.  If you don’t like the way your Representatives listen to you, run against them and take their jobs.  This is the way McCarthy got her job in Long Island.  Of course she had emotion rather than logic following her, but the point is still the same.

It’s too late to take their jobs away this Election.  But there is still 2006 to plan for and hope for.

In the meantime please pardon me while I enjoy Monday morning by ordering a few dozen full capacity magazines.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The nice thing about being a firearm enthusiast is that shooting almost any type of firearm is good exercise for November.  The same finger I use to pull the trigger is the same one I use to vote with in the voting booth.

If you don’t vote don’t blame anybody but yourself for who you have power over you.  A few years ago I remember hearing about a man in Texas who got on the back of his pickup truck and campaigned and campaigned.  He wound up being elected to Congress.  If you don’t like the way your Representatives listen to you, run against them and take their jobs.  This is the way McCarthy got her job in Long Island.  Of course she had emotion rather than logic following her, but the point is still the same.

It’s too late to take their jobs away this Election.  But there is still 2006 to plan for and hope for.

In the meantime please pardon me while I enjoy Monday morning by ordering a few dozen full capacity magazines.

Throw a few down range in our honor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top