Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 8:01:37 AM EDT
"If John Kerry announced today that he was The Manchurian Candidate and that he has a chip implanted in him so that when he's President, his wife Teresa 'Sweetness' Heinz Kerry will turn over the Queen of Diamonds and he will immediately hand over control of the United States to the United Nations or, even worse, agree to make this country a colony of France -- he still will carry New York and California." --Jerry Della Femina
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Jerry de fatass...

This guy has ahuge ego and a bigger ass.. if you live on the east end you might  read his free paper   "the independant" . Of course he writes his own column in it, usually him blabing about how great he is or how beautiful his ugly wife is.  It caters to the Hampton crowd,dont miss the column "MY gay View" I wonder what the auther had to do for jerry to get published.

As you can tell i dont think much of the guy so i wont eat in his crappy restaurant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top