Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 10:05:37 PM EDT
I got a call today, A friend of the family bought this gun back in 89 when the writing on the wall became clear, he's not a shooter, but wanted it just because BUSH 41 was going to ban import/SHTF Scenarios.....

And now he wants to sell it it's a SILE import NORINCO sheet metal rec. with standard slant MB
standard blonde furnature, cleaning kit,oil bottle, bayonet 2 30's and a 5 rnd mag.

It's one of the guns that came in right at the cutoff in 89. so the bayonet lug is ground slightly He's asking $750.00 cash  here in NY, I think it's a fair price, what do you think?

He's moving to Fl, and needs the money, if anyone needs one for their collection let me know.

It has 30 rounds tru it and that's it, I know because we fired it for function only when he got it in 89, and it  was cleaned and hasn't seen the light of day until now.

I also picked up 2 Orig. Belgian FAL kits off another board, and I'm only going to keep 1 of them, My cost was $200.00 for the following:

G1, Black synthetic HG's Bipod type, EX, Bipod attached., SRA, horizontal latch, Black HBbutt, VG+, $200

I asked FP1201 about it but he hasn't decided, so someone without an FAL will get an EXCELLENT kit.PS I'm keeping the bipod from the FAL kit as my finder's fee!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:50:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd post it in the exchange, but the question is ..what do you think, is it a fair price for the AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top