Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2003 3:39:27 PM EDT
I have a new upper to sight in so I figure I'd kill some gas, time and paper.  Anyone in?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be going sunday for sure. Have some work to do saturday.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna shoot both days most likely.  Where you going to be tomorrow(Sat)?  I'll shoot wherever but if it's just me than I will go to Pine Barrens.  If you're going to Calverton let me know when and I'll see you there.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
just checked the weather.  May be too windy for a nice zero.  I may put it off until Sunday, or maybe grab a couple of boxes of hollow points and get on the paper at Mitchel Field then fine tune at Calverton Sunday.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Sunday if people promise to show up then hit some lunch afterwards?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 2:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sunday if people promise to show up then hit some lunch afterwards?

I'll be there Sunday!
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 3:31:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Unless someone manage to ruin my weekend, (again) I will be there on Sunday.  I have to work on Saturday.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Change of plans, i won't be making it.  Fortunately, a temp firm has come through and I start work at a firm at 10am tomorrow and it will go through until Thursday, which is pretty cool!

Sorry guys, have fun without me and pray that the assignment goes longer!
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#8]
well I woke up, went to Micky D's for a sausage Mc Griddle, and noticed how beatiful the day was.  Well I couldn't just waste another one so I convinced myself to drive out east.  It was nice, not too breezy and I got my M4 and my SAR 1 on paper

Hopefully I can get out there tommorrow so we can hang.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was nice, not too breezy and I got my M4 and my SAR 1 on paper

Just on paper? Dude, you sound like(Mike103 is going to kill me!)....A HUNTER!

Dude, that's pretty harsh, wouldn't you say?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was nice, not too breezy and I got my M4 and my SAR 1 on paper

Just on paper? Dude, you sound like(Mike103 is going to kill me!)....A HUNTER!

Well what am I suposed to say?  I went to zero in both rifles and that's what I did.  The SAR 1 was still hitting about an inch to the right, but I can fix that tommorrow (If I remember to bring the sight agjustment tool.)

My M4 upper from Billbo did very nicely.  The aimpoint was off slightly from switching it from my other rifle, but when I had that dead on I flipped up my KAC 600m BUIS and it didn't need any adjustment at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top