Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 6:29:55 PM EDT
Any suggestions for me while filling out my Nassau County Pistol Permit, other than the obvious of not leaving anything blank on the application?  I picked up the papers on tuesday, and read through them a little bit.  I want to submit them as soon as possible so the 6 month wait will end soon.

Thanks,

Bill H.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill,

Nope. Nothing special need be done with the application aside from filling it out correctly. Be sure to use a valid address/phone number for your references and your employer as NCPD will call them. If they cannot be reached your application will be delayed.

I know dozens of friends that have applied and none have been denied assuming you have a clean criminal record...Good luck....
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know dozens of friends that have applied and none have been denied assuming you have a clean criminal record...Good luck....

I have a great criminal record, will that help?  Should I add to my record before I send in the application?

Thanks Chris!

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I have a great criminal record, will that help?  Should I add to my record before I send in the application?

Bill,

With that attitude you'll fit in just fine with the NY Arfcom lunatics shooting enthusiasts. You should consider joining us for one of the get togethers....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top