Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2003 7:11:14 PM EDT
From the Opinion Journal:

The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that Sen. Patty Murray of the Osama bin Laden Day Care Center is facing home-state criticism over her Sept. 11 fund-raiser, which, as we noted Friday, was timed to coincide with the exact time two years earlier when the planes hit the World Trade Center.

Cathy Allen, a Democratic strategist in Seattle, offers this attempt at a defense: "With all due respect to the tragedies, there is a saturation point where the heart can't bleed any longer. I think most people are trying their best to move on. Most people now, when it comes to news of fund-raisers, most people's eyes just glaze over."

My apologies to my New York brothers. I never voted for her in the first place, but it will be my extreme pleasure to attempt to vote this bitch out onto the street the next chance I get.

Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My apologies to my New York brothers. I never voted for her in the first place, but it will be my extreme pleasure to attempt to vote this bitch out onto the street the next chance I get.

No offense taken, and thank you for your kind words. COntinue to fight the good fight and throw the rascal(s) out!

Now, fellow New Yorkers, repeat after me: "Dump Hillary and Chuck!"
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea fund raiser for herself....All those private organizations collected money. Then they added so many rules that maybe 2% got help. The rest of the money GONE.

BUT don't get me started....The Federal Fund has not even dished out 1/8th the money for the dead families. They don't even have rules set for injured workers.

The Red Cross and United Way did help. Then they collected for a supplemental fund. To this date people are still fighting to get the help promised....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top