Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 6:59:20 PM EDT
If I got a lets say Model 1 Commando 11.5" barrel and put a Model 1 Flash hider on which is 5.5" and make it 17" does it fall under NFA or SBR rules?

Never mind I was thinking of something else...Perm attached it is OK like a 14.5 with a Phantom hider..Answered my own question.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#1]
WRONG, if you have a pistol grip AND a flash hider or ANY SORT, even if perm attached...its ILLEGAL in NYS...sorry
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WRONG, if you have a pistol grip AND a flash hider or ANY SORT, even if perm attached...its ILLEGAL in NYS...sorry

Unless he has a pre-ban lower!

I have the same set-up with the fake flash-hider.

Whisky19
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes it is going on a pre ban if I build it eventhough I don't need it.

I think it would look cool with the Model 1 5.5" flash hider with the holes all around it set in a 45M SIR if it fits or some sort of rail system.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:09:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes it is going on a pre ban if I build it eventhough I don't need it.

I think it would look cool with the Model 1 5.5" flash hider with the holes all around it set in a 45M SIR if it fits or some sort of rail system.

My photchop-fu is weak so I have to use my imagination on that but I think it would look pretty cool. However, is there any worry about touching off a round with that flash hider venting all that flash inside the rail system?

Whisky19
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:47:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't think it would be in the SIR with a 45 series. Need to measure to make sure. Either way a short Yankee Hill rail would work.

To many projects and so little money to do them with.

I have 2 FAL's to build and a 1919A4....
Top Top