Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2021 11:25:37 AM EDT
Was listening on the Radio in the car, and about spit my coffee out when the hosts vigorously insisted that 95% of the Population increase in Texas is due to "Non-Whites".

Why does that matter?

Because Texas is due to redistrict this year and liberals will claim that drawing of new districts was "racial" (which is very illegal Federally) ...

So, it seems a 'narrative' is already being spun that "Texas Redistricting is Racist" and thus the Courts need to be involved to "correct" this "racial injustice".

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What radio station? NPR?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I see lying Lizzie Fletcher's district is going to be redrawn, and it it going to get a lot more vibrant.  Hopefully, they (the republicans) will put up a candidate that puts her out of a job.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What radio station? NPR?
View Quote

It was topic of discussion.

What is important is that once "that number" is out, it's hard to "overcome it with actual facts"...

Remember that the Liberals still trot out their own "Big Lie" (repeated so often on media) that 91% of all Gun Owners support stricter Gun Restrictions including Universal Background Checks...  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What is important is that once "that number" is out, it's hard to "overcome it with actual facts"...

Remember that the Liberals still trot out their own "Big Lie" (repeated so often on media) that 91% of all Gun Owners support stricter Gun Restrictions including Universal Background Checks...  

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What radio station? NPR?

BIGGER_HAMMER

Repeat a lie enough times and people think it is true. That was why I ask what station. When liberals start a lie or trot out one of their select polls you need to counteract them right away.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Of course it is 95% non-white.  What do you expect with a wide open southern Texas border.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Repeat a lie enough times and people think it is true. That was why I ask what station. When liberals start a lie or trot out one of their select polls you need to counteract them right away.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What radio station? NPR?

BIGGER_HAMMER

Well, I rolled down my windows & shouted out "THAT'S A DAMN DIRTY LIE!!"  

The other folks driving down Parmer all think I'm a bit strange now ...  
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Have they come out yet to complain about how those racists are keeping some districts entirely in one county and drawing others across county lines just to mess with the colored folk?  That's always fun to hear.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#8]
As long as you don’t prevent some one from legally voting, that is all that matters. If these DUMBocrats don’t like how the lines are drawn they can move to a state where the DUMBocrats run everything.

Just heard today that a bunch of those on one of the Pedo Joe buses that got surrounded by a bunch of Trump Train trucks on 35 had them arrested under a federal law that was written against the KKK blocking blacks from voting. The Pedo Joe bus crowd said the Trump Train blocked them from voting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top