Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2015 12:29:06 PM EDT
Note sure why the previous thread on this (http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/580047_.html) was archived, the last post was in July; but the Premier Gun Show is coming back to the Alamo City!

Sorry for only posting a one-week notice, but I just got back from being overseas for work; but the Premier San Antonio is returning next weekend, 17-18 October, at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219).   Hours will be Saturday 9 am–5 pm and Sunday 10 am–4 pm.   General Admission is $5 (cash only) and parking is $7 per vehicle.   More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#1]
No AAR yet?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No AAR yet?
View Quote

No crystal ball, since it's not until next weekend.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No AAR yet?

Hmm, that would explain the empty parking lot...

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
The Premier San Antonio Gun Show is returning just in time for Christmas! It will be December 19 & 20 at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219). Hours will be Saturday 9 am–5 pm and Sunday 10 am–4 pm. General Admission is $5 (cash only) and parking is $7 per vehicle. More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

We usually meet for breakfast Saturday morning before the show. If anyone is interested, send me a PM!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
This great event is just the day after tomorrow!   Who's going?!?

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]
MajMadMax, do you work for them? This really feels like your advertising without being a site sponsor. Pretty sure that ain't kosher.

And no, I'm not going. I haven't been to a gunshow since the mid 90s that didn't suck. If I want to buy a gun, I'll buy from a local ship. If I want parts, I'll order online. Gunshows don't have any good deals, selection is pretty random, and prices are generally higher than anywhere else, and charge for admission. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No AAR yet?

Next weekend? more like 90 years from now
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#8]
No, I don't work for Premier.  I know the folks that run the show, and they have been very hospitable to us since starting their show in San Antonio; but I let folks know about it because I feel it supports the local firearms community and it is an excellent venue for weapons enthusiasts.

Anyhow, to make things easier I am just going to keep replying to this thread for the 2016 shows...

The first Premier San Antonio Gun Show for the new year will be January 9th & 10th at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219). Hours are still Saturday 9 am–5 pm and Sunday 10 am–4 pm. General Admission is still only $5 (cash only) and parking remains at $7 per vehicle. More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

A second show is scheduled for April 9th & 10th.  

Cheers!  M2

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top