Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2013 6:24:29 PM EDT
I picked up and airstream on trade and its an awesome piece of American History. I just want to get it checked out and get shown how to fill the water tanks and check out the stove and electrical system etc. I have some pretty awesome cerakote and AR building skills to trade for any help restoring this old girl. I have a mobile gunbuilding bench that I can haul anywhere so I can work on your rifle while you check out the airstream. Also if  know any RV shops that work on these classics that would be appreciated also.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a guy in Johnson City off of 281 right on the river that has 10-15 sitting out in front and behind his shop. I would imagine he works on them but I have never seen a name on the building. I should be heading up that direction next weekend. I can stop and get a name.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't get up that way last week. Still looking for an Airstream guy?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Just google Johnson City and Airstream, they have a website.  They mostly do restorations on them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Just in case you still need it.
http://vintage-travelers.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top