BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2011 6:59:32 PM EDT

Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm

FREE Parking

Link Posted: 9/19/2011 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
i hear that this is a very small show and is the 2nd worst show in the Houston area? (the absolute worst being the crappy promoter at Pasadena?)

worth a drive from Central Texas? since we have a local gun show here this weekend, if its not like a George R. Brown or Reliant Center show i'd sure hate to make the drive down there and be let down.

any big dealers there?  i know AJC Sports goes to Austin.  and SOG Armory.
Link Posted: 9/20/2011 6:57:26 AM EDT
[#2]
AJC, GunZone, SOG and a bunch of other big and small dealers go to this one.  Basically, it's Pasadena (not the craptastic flea market one) but up in Conroe.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't this the show that the 10-ring ladies go to?
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes BRD, There will be Eye Candy present for your enjoyment
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

thats good, seeing most females at the gun show aren't exactly beauty queens.  many are well....you know.....not.

slightly off topic, i once went to a gun show where i didn't buy the gun because not only was the female salesperson grossly and clinically obese, but much more importantly, she was busy implying to me that she was a professional operator and had been there and done that.  her looks were not the issue, it was the issue of her grossly out of shape self coupled with my BS meter going off that she was a superprofessional mercenary ninja.

you cant "been and done that" when you weigh close to 300 pounds at 5'5".  just saying.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats good, seeing most females at the gun show aren't exactly beauty queens.  many are well....you know.....not.

slightly off topic, i once went to a gun show where i didn't buy the gun because not only was the female salesperson grossly and clinically obese, but much more importantly, she was busy implying to me that she was a professional operator and had been there and done that.  her looks were not the issue, it was the issue of her grossly out of shape self coupled with my BS meter going off that she was a superprofessional mercenary ninja.

you cant "been and done that" when you weigh close to 300 pounds at 5'5".  just saying.

Damn sounds like she is a bowling ball.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF just got back from here - There is a table selling T's and decals ...... including a 4" BFL decal for near enough $5 ......   I see some pretenders in our lives soon

Just saying
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
WTF just got back from here - There is a table selling T's and decals ...... including a 4" BFL decal for near enough $5 ......   I see some pretenders in our lives soon

Just saying

Dude, after making that comment don't you think you should pony up for a membership?
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying

Dude, after making that comment don't you think you should pony up for a membership?

I don't think he should nor anyone who doesn't want to, they gave us a choice. I think of myself as a memeber here not because of any money that I give the website but because I vist and post here often. I think the AR boom is good and we shouldn't make anything bad from it. My 2¢
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 5:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just saying

and who'd pretend to be an ARFCOMMER?  not exactly something of high regard?  its an online posting community, comprised of guys who read things on the internet, and many of the most opinionated, loud-mouthed posters here have little to no actual battle, combat, or street/police experience.  most of those most opinionated have never pointed a gun at anyone in real life and have never experienced a shoot-no shoot situation.  alot of guys' experience is limited to their Playstation video game.

i have seen the bolt face logo sticker at the gun show.  for accuracy it is a couple that sells many stickers, not just bolt face logo stickers.  and seeing that BFL from my understanding isn't copyrighted by ARFCOM.....they should have every right to sell it for a buck.  or in this case, five bucks.  if you dont like it, don't buy it.  move on and buy beef jerky instead with your $5.

ive never bought anything from them, and i dont know if they are on this site, but really, who'd impersonate an ARFCOMMER?  it would be a good Halloween costume though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 5:16:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying

and who'd pretend to be an ARFCOMMER?  not exactly something of high regard?  its an online posting community, comprised of guys who read things on the internet, and many of the most opinionated, loud-mouthed posters here have little to no actual battle, combat, or street/police experience.  most of those most opinionated have never pointed a gun at anyone in real life and have never experienced a shoot-no shoot situation.  alot of guys' experience is limited to their Playstation video game.

i have seen the bolt face logo sticker at the gun show.  for accuracy it is a couple that sells many stickers, not just bolt face logo stickers.  and seeing that BFL from my understanding isn't copyrighted by ARFCOM.....they should have every right to sell it for a buck.  or in this case, five bucks.  if you dont like it, don't buy it.  move on and buy beef jerky instead with your $5.

ive never bought anything from them, and i dont know if they are on this site, but really, who'd impersonate an ARFCOMMER?  it would be a good Halloween costume though.

They have a trademark on the BFL logo.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF just got back from here - There is a table selling T's and decals ...... including a 4" BFL decal for near enough $5 ...... I see some pretenders in our lives soon

Just saying

and who'd pretend to be an ARFCOMMER? not exactly something of high regard? its an online posting community, comprised of guys who read things on the internet, and many of the most opinionated, loud-mouthed posters here have little to no actual battle, combat, or street/police experience. most of those most opinionated have never pointed a gun at anyone in real life and have never experienced a shoot-no shoot situation. alot of guys' experience is limited to their Playstation video game.

i have seen the bolt face logo sticker at the gun show. for accuracy it is a couple that sells many stickers, not just bolt face logo stickers. and seeing that BFL from my understanding isn't copyrighted by ARFCOM.....they should have every right to sell it for a buck. or in this case, five bucks. if you dont like it, don't buy it. move on and buy beef jerky instead with your $5.

ive never bought anything from them, and i dont know if they are on this site, but really, who'd impersonate an ARFCOMMER? it would be a good Halloween costume though.

They have a trademark on the BFL logo.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Spotted one on a vehicle in Cleveland, not the same as the real BFL (obvious fake). I won't describe the black toyota 4 wheel drive pickup on this forum, to save any embarrasment for the driver.

ETA: You know, I guess it's OK if you wanted to show your colors, and didn't want to wait on shipping for the real thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top